Shockers in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

not sure what Kansas pays for property taxes, but they get you one way or another. In Texas it comes out to approx 2% of your home value. Of course he doesn’t pay that if he rents.
    Of course he doesn't............directly, but he pays for it in the rent.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Of course he doesn't............directly, but he pays for it in the rent.
      yes, nothing is free

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

yes, nothing is free
        Hope my comment didn't sound like I was calling you out Dan . I just always get so frustrated by people who do not understand that principle. Oh, the liability insurance company can afford that extra big payout or the big corporation can afford that huge settlement. All the while, everyone's pocket was just picked a little bit (or worse).

Comment

• duplicate post

Comment

• Now that Harden has been traded to the Nets, what will it take from Harden for LS to give up his #13 jersey? Lol!

Comment

• Landry getting a chance to play tonight. Logged 23 minutes and ended with 13 points, 5 assists, and 1 rebound.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                Landry getting a chance to play tonight. Logged 23 minutes and ended with 13 points, 5 assists, and 1 rebound.
                Good for LS. He has been lucky to play with so many great players.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Good for LS. He has been lucky to play with so many great players.
                  I am hopeful that with Caris Levert being traded it will open up some minutes for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I am hopeful that with Caris Levert being traded it will open up some minutes for him.
                    Harden is going to suck up more minutes than Levert is leaving on the table. Frankly, I feel sorry for Shamet. Nets just went from 1 unselfish superstar and 1 headcase to 1 unselfish superstar and 2 headcases. LS also needs to get his FG% and 3pt% up. They've dropped off a lot from his previous 2 years.

Comment

Harden is going to suck up more minutes than Levert is leaving on the table. Frankly, I feel sorry for Shamet. Nets just went from 1 unselfish superstar and 1 headcase to 1 unselfish superstar and 2 headcases. LS also needs to get his FG% and 3pt% up. They've dropped off a lot from his previous 2 years.
                      Yeap my comment about LS was made before I learned that Harden had been traded to Brooklyn. Yikes!!!

Comment

I think otherwise. I think Shamet ís very lucky to be not so good lately. Therefore not part of the trade. Therefore staying on with a top contender team for the Championship, especially now with Harden. He has to earn his keep at whatever little time he gets to play. Contribute as much as possible. Maybe end up with a ring to tell his grandkids about someday.

Comment

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post

I think otherwise. I think Shamet ís very lucky to be not so good lately. Therefore not part of the trade. Therefore staying on with a top contender team for the Championship, especially now with Harden. He has to earn his keep at whatever little time he gets to play. Contribute as much as possible. Maybe end up with a ring to tell his grandkids about someday.
                          "Interesting" way to get a ring.

Comment

"Interesting" way to get a ring.
                            Not really. On a championship team, there are more bench players than actual stars. As long as you're part of the team, you have contributed somehow right. Remember there are many suoerstars without a ring. Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, to name a few.

Comment

Not really. On a championship team, there are more bench players than actual stars. As long as you're part of the team, you have contributed somehow right. Remember there are many suoerstars without a ring. Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, to name a few.
                              Were-not-worthy.jpg

Comment

You are counting your chickens early. I, and most of the NBA World/pundits thought that the Clippers would win a Championship last year. It seemed that they had traded and signed all of the pieces that they would need, and that didn't end well. Landry needs to do what is best for his career, from a playing POV, and not worry about Championships unless they come to him naturally.

Comment

Working...
                                X