Shockers in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Hold on, let me work on my Shocked face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        And the franchise record for a club that has had some great players. Very impressive.

Comment

• Holy crap!

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Way to go Fred! Making Shocker Nation proud!

Comment

• A 54 point BOMB on the NBA. H.O.L.E.E. S.H.I.Z.N.I.T.S.!!!.

Comment

• Stunned but not stunned.

Comment

• Fred was hotter than a two-dollar pistol on a Tuesday night...
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I never get tired watching my name is "Fred Vanvleet. " Ouch! The man got game !!!!!!

Comment

• I'm afraid the question has to be asked at this point......what did FHCGM do to prevent WSU from winning multiple national championships during Freddy's 4 years here?

Comment

• Oh God Doc! Not you.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            I'm afraid the question has to be asked at this point......what did FHCGM do to prevent WSU from winning multiple national championships during Freddy's 4 years here?
                            1. Not have Ehimen on bench, avoiding pass from Baker on a possession that could have killed Louisville spirit.

2. Not landed Malcolm Brogdon. Who was a very underrated player.

3. Believed in and trusted the players to make plays, plays that landed them in the NBA with a swagger.

4. Not hiring Shockernet as a whole to be an Assistant Coach so we would have shot free throws and called timeouts. Wait, that would have negated #3. Disregard.

5. Taken the transfer of a 4 that would have put the 3 headed monster of 2014 team on bench watching (even though he was a cancer, FVV and RB would have put him in check I believe)

6. Scheduled better, swallowing pride and going on road. “Anyone, anytime, anywhere”. No undefeated season, but better prepared.

7. Sold soul to Adidas, landing 6 5* freshmen to pair with FVV and RB.

Easy.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                I'm afraid the question has to be asked at this point......what did FHCGM do to prevent WSU from winning multiple national championships during Freddy's 4 years here?
                                If he could have developed FVV into a better rebounder, probably would have done the trick!

Comment

Working...
                                X