No announcement yet.

Shockers in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shamet with 16 in the Suns game with Houston on NBA TV now. Just threw down a sick alley oop from Payton as well.
    Last edited by MikeKennedyRulZ; November 5, 2021, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• I saw part of the game. He looked good.

Comment

• Yep. He ended with 19.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

• Jaime Represents!

Comment

• Jaime with his second double-double in a row with 13 points and 14 rebounds. Also added 4 assists in a 98-88 win.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
              Jaime with his second double-double in a row with 13 points and 14 rebounds. Also added 4 assists in a 98-88 win.
              Also had 5 blocks.
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• He’ll be called up before long
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                  He’ll be called up before long
                  Agreed. Don't know a ton about the Wizards roster but they seem thin on big men.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Agreed. Don't know a ton about the Wizards roster but they seem thin on big men.
                    Isn't he also auditioning for other NBA teams who might need a player with his skills during the year or in future years? I'm not familiar with G League rules, but in football, there are times during the season that teams can pick up players from the practice squads, and in baseball, they have a 40 man protected roster, and minor league teams, but players can be picked up by other teams at certain times also.

I know that the G League players aren't paid well, but if he shows well in the G League, I would think he'd have a chance to make it somewhere in the NBA.

Comment

• Jaime is an “affiliate player”, which basically means he’s a free agent affiliated with the Wizards team. He can get called up by any team, unlike players on 2-way contracts, like Austin Reaves, who is locked in with one team.

Comment

• Landry out with a right foot contusion tonight.

Comment

• Jaime with 13 points, 16 boards, 3 assists and two blocks tonight. Continuing on an absolute rebounding tear!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                            He’ll be called up before long
                            It'll take multiple injuries for that to even have a chance to happen. Best record in the East and 2 centers playing at a super high level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

It'll take multiple injuries for that to even have a chance to happen. Best record in the East and 2 centers playing at a super high level.
                              He's not tied to any specific team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

He's not tied to any specific team.
                                You sure about that? The Go-Go’s are a Wizards affiliate. Isn’t he under contract with Washington?

Comment

Working...
                                X