No announcement yet.

The potential irony of Conner Frankamp and Perry Ellis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There aren't ten teams in the nation that wouldn't accept CF with open arms.... Shocker fans who think otherwise are delusional.

Comment

• I want Perry at the 5!!!! Can he transfer and be eligible immediately?
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Always fun to speculate, but I speculate that if Bill Self won't play us, he sure as hell won't release a player to play for us either...
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
          I can see this conversation spinning out of control and out of Shockernet...
          So CF is transferring to WSU and will be eligible to play when WSU is in their new conference per the coaches show. HCGM said the University assured him they are looking for the best opportunities out there and will make a decision on the conference that is best for the university.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
            So CF is transferring to WSU and will be eligible to play when WSU is in their new conference per the coaches show. HCGM said the University assured him they are looking for the best opportunities out there and will make a decision on the conference that is best for the university.
            Do you think that CF will declare for the NBA draft?
            An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
              Conner has the talent and basketball IQ. Can't imagine GM not welcoming him if he committed to becoming
              physically stronger and playing defense. He would have the transfer year to add ten pounds of muscle and
              participate in the physical team scrimmages. Upon returning the following year he would then benefit from
              playing WITH Fred/Ron and learning his role. With his ability if he applied himself he could then become a very special
              player in our program. I say commit to our program,work hard, get stronger and the doubters will quickly change
              their attitudes, as well.
              Can you say "man crush"?

He might be a third team All KCAC by the time he was a senior.
              An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                Always fun to speculate, but I speculate that if Bill Self won't play us, he sure as hell won't release a player to play for us either...
                Truest statement I have read on this site -"...I speculate that if Bill Self won't play us, he sure as hell won't release a player to play for us either."

Comment

• Pretty sure he can transfer without coaches permission - he just has to sit out a year and that may actually
                  benefit him in as far as maturity / physicality. No "man crush" here. Doubt he would come here with our
                  guard situation but I agree with proshox that most programs would welcome him.

Comment

Pretty sure he can transfer without coaches permission - he just has to sit out a year and that may actually
                    benefit him in as far as maturity / physicality. No "man crush" here. Doubt he would come here with our
                    Without a release I think he also loses a year of eligibility during that year he sits out.

Has that changed or am I getting that rule mixed up with the wrong situation?

Comment

• Deontae Hawkins isn't even losing a year of eligibility.

I hope readers of this forum, especially those who aren't familiar with some of the posters, will realoize that there may be some fabrication in some of the posts.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        Deontae Hawkins isn't even losing a year of eligibility.

I hope readers of this forum, especially those who aren't familiar with some of the posters, will realoize that there may be some fabrication in some of the posts.
                        now why'd you have to go and do that?
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Pretty sure he can transfer without coaches permission - he just has to sit out a year and that may actually
                          The coach of the team granting the release can restrict the teams that the player can transfer to. Several coaches have made waves by having huge transfer ban lists. If you want an example, I believe that Bo Ryan is one of the bigger offenders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
                            The coach of the team granting the release can restrict the teams that the player can transfer to. Several coaches have made waves by having huge transfer ban lists. If you want an example, I believe that Bo Ryan is one of the bigger offenders.
                            Bo is the WISC coach, correct? I remember the Iowa kid that wanted to go home but he wouldn't allow it.

Comment

• On Connor not wanting to red shirt, maybe he knew he would need that extra year to sit out as a transfer? He might have seen the writing on the wall as soon as he got there.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                                On Connor not wanting to red shirt, maybe he knew he would need that extra year to sit out as a transfer? He might have seen the writing on the wall as soon as he got there.
                                Exactly

Comment

Working...
                                X