Black and Yellow Scrimmage scouting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
    Until I see differently, SHJ is still a WAC shooting guard in a MVC point guard body.
    *fixed*

T

...:cool:

Comment

SHJ will be fine this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
        Until I see differently, SHJ is still a shooting guard in a point guard body.
        You’re obsessed with one thing. If he’s effective, no one cares if he is a point guard or not. Allow the coaches to coach.

Comment

• ShockTalk
          ShockTalk commented
          Editing a comment
          1. If the coaches coach and turn him into a PG, I will see differently.
          2. If the coaches coach and turn him into a small SG, we'll see how much he plays.
          3. At Hutch, he was moved to a SG his second year because he was more valuable as a scorer as they had a better freshman for PG than they had SHJ playing the PG and someone else at the SG.
          4. That was JUCO ball. If it happens here, it may be a long year (unless I see differently).

Originally posted by proshox View Post
        SHJ will be fine this year.
        Define "fine".
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Define "fine".
          He will exceed your expectations!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Okay-Thats-fine.jpg
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Marshall already said he’d be in the rotation somewhere prior to the scrimmage. So look for him to play. He may be the best scorer on the team. I’m not sure where he will play but if points and scoring is what the Shockers need, he may play a lot more than you think. Whatever you think, he can shoot it and score it. You don’t think much of him but GM must at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

And what are my expectations?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                  Marshall already said he’d be in the rotation somewhere prior to the scrimmage. So look for him to play. He may be the best scorer on the team. I’m not sure where he will play but if points and scoring is what the Shockers need, he may play a lot more than you think. Whatever you think, he can shoot it and score it. You don’t think much of him but GM must at this point.
                  Shoot it and score it? Against teams not named Savannah State (or of similar JUCO caliber)?

It doesn't matter if he scores points if it takes him 30 shots to get them, while coughing 6 turnovers, and getting blown by on defense.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I don't think SHJ will be on scholarship next year.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• WSUwatcher
                      WSUwatcher commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I've scoffed at some of your predictions in the past, Aargh, but given his status as a current senior, I think you've nailed this one.

About the only way he's back as a scholarship player in 2019-20 is if a) he's injured early enough to redshirt, b) the numbers work out so there's an opening for him to return, and c) there's a mutual desire for him to return. That is, shall we say, a pretty narrow target.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

And what are my expectations?
                      Yea, proshox said SHJ will be fine. You said "define fine?" I was just curious what your expectations were?

Comment

Can't unsee now. Hahaha
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Shoot it and score it? Against teams not named Savannah State (or of similar JUCO caliber)?
                          Well we know that Marshall said he’d be in the rotation. By that we know that if he doesn’t produce, he won’t stay in the rotation. By rotation, that doesn’t mean he starts but I suspect he will get his chance for minutes. From our limited exposure to seeing this team, I may be wrong, but I’m concerned that this team will have trouble scoring so I hope that Samajae comes through on his potential. From what I’ve heard, Marshall and the players think he can score. We play Providence, La Tech, and Davidson early in the schedule so we should get some early information. I would imagine that early there will be 10 players or so in that rotation.

Comment

#FreeTeddy

Comment

Working...
                            X