No announcement yet.

Teddy Allen - Man or Boy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do we, as a board, agree Teddy needs to sit? He deserves to play, and we could get that news today. He has three years to grow as a person and player and will be an asset to this program.

Comment

• I think it’s split, I’m in the camp that he needs to play. The season is not lost and we’d be much better with him.

Comment

• Teddy needs to play. WSU needs another experienced scorer

Comment

• I have no idea why anybody wants him to get approved and then sit. That's stoooopid

Comment

• Wanting to sit Teddy would almost be equal to having Landry on this roster and wanting to redshirt him.

WSU needs another big time player to help this team grow.
            The Assman

Comment

• If Landry was healthy... Wish he would have played freshmen year

Comment

• If he is able to play, u play him. I don’t believe in redshirting unless it for injury purposes.

Comment

• Why would Marshall red shirt a transfer?

Comment

• Shouldn’t we have word by now? The deadline has passed. Am I missing something?

Comment

• Shock Top
                      Shock Top commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I would assume that the deadline is after the business day.

• According to Mike Kennedy yesterday, there is no deadline for the NCAA. The deadline discussed in the media was for WVU to submit their responses to WSU's waiver request. He said WSU was quietly "hoping" the answer would come this week, but the NCAA could take as long as they want.

Comment

• Originally posted by IdahoShocker View Post
                      According to Mike Kennedy yesterday, there is no deadline for the NCAA. The deadline discussed in the media was for WVU to submit their responses to WSU's waiver request. He said WSU was quietly "hoping" the answer would come this week, but the NCAA could take as long as they want.
                      I would say WSU made the wise move to have the article released when they did than.

It's going to be a real bad look for WVU and Huggy, if they can trace this all back to them/him as to Teddy getting denied.

Like Teddy said, why would he transfer from a seemly better basketball position (this season at least) to a worse one, if he didn't believe it was the best thing for his well being?

Teddy was going to not only play for WVU, but start and star for them (maybe why Huggy is a little bitter over the whole deal). He ain't leaving for more minutes elsewhere.
                      The Assman

Comment

• This whole process smells. "Approved," "denied," "approved," "approved," "denied,"..... Must feel good to pull the strings. It would be one thing if this was dragging on during the Summer, but during the season as the games to be played list gets smaller and smaller. Thanks NCAA. You suck!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• The “we’re better off if Teddy doesn’t play this year because the season is over after five games” take is...let’s just say I disagree with it.

Comment

• JVShocker
                              JVShocker commented
                              Editing a comment
                              That's putting it mildly for me. I'm sure the words out of Teddy's mouth (if someone were to suggest that he redshirt this season after he got cleared to play by the NCAA) would be unfit for print. If he's cleared, he will play.

• ShockingButTrue
                              ShockingButTrue commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Who other than a Chicken wouldn't want Teddy to play this year? At least the ones I know anyway...

• Comment

• ShockTalk
                              ShockTalk commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Not funny
                          Working...
                          X