Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shox The Revenant
    replied
    Teddy needs to sit this year. This team will not make the NCAA's this year even if he joined us. We've got some great talent coming in next year, add Teddy along with this year's youngsters getting their taste of first year D1 ball under their belt, we've got a bright future.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    commented on 's reply
    I’ll go with you. Then we can go on to Morgantown and smack Huggins around.

• Shock Top
    replied
    If Teddy doesn’t get cleared, I’m personally going to drive up to Indianapolis and pi$$ on every committee member’s desk.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Teddy would give us a chance to make the NIT, and hopefully make a deep run. That would give us another month of practice at the end of the year with a bunch of kids that need it
    We still have three resume building possibilities before conference play. I'm not ready to write this season off from a bid.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Teddy would give us a chance to make the NIT, and hopefully make a deep run. That would give us another month of practice at the end of the year with a bunch of kids that need it

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    commented on 's reply
    Or give you an open 3 on a kick out.

• Dark Lord
    replied
    Teddy would give us someone that could actually create decent shots at the end of the clock.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I want him this year. We are one Teddy Allen away from actually being pretty good. A lot of these games we play are so close that you can’t tell me Allen wouldn’t be the difference maker for us

Leave a comment:

• XManCometh
    commented on 's reply
    Not having Teddy this year is better for WSU in the long run, but for Teddy's mental state I really hope he's cleared. Guy needs basketball.

• XManCometh
    commented on 's reply
    DeSousa will never play another second in the NCAA. He'll ship off to the Ukraine in late January for pro ball and KU and the NCAA will pretend he never existed.

• Ashockalypse
    replied
    When is the investigation going to begin, anyway?

Leave a comment:

• Ashockalypse
    replied
    DeSouza will be cleared before Teddy cause all he did was take $80,000. Its simple.

Leave a comment:

• choida
    replied
    If Teddy gets denied... It truly is a tragedy

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    commented on 's reply
    There I go again, having to look up a word and I'm on a fan board. Geeezzz.

• Eric
    replied
    Those pusillanimous pricks at the NCAA think they ARE the divine intervention.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X