X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by rjl View Post
    Every time I see some conspiracy theory that essentially implies some coach cut of the nose to spite the face, I roll my eyes so hard they touch brain.

Teddy was benched because he didn't play D; the same reason he'll be benched here if he doesn't play D. He's got a year to learn.

Huggs said in the pregame that Allen not going to play until he understands it’s a team game not an individual game. And he will not play until he gets it!
    Like I said... Buckets likes to take over the show and on a team with other NBA hopefuls... that ain't gonna fly. We don't have the prima donna issue that a Big12 team has... unless Teddy is the prima donna. I hope not.

The more I learn about Teddy, the more I like him. My early evaluation was knee-jerk. Since we signed him I was forced to drill down into Teddy's past. Buckets could be very good for us - he's certainly going to like our crowd.

T

...:cool:

Leave a comment:

• rjl
    replied
    Every time I see some conspiracy theory that essentially implies some coach cut of the nose to spite the face, I roll my eyes so hard they touch brain.

Teddy was benched because he didn't play D; the same reason he'll be benched here if he doesn't play D. He's got a year to learn.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    commented on 's reply
    I agree. We don't want to turn into Illinois State. I think what most posters mean by swagger is a quiet confience that is show by your play and not your talk. Guys who won't back down to anyone and are tough and hard-nosed but not dirty. In other words guys like Ron and Fred.

• C0|dB|00ded
    commented on 's reply
    One of THE softest teams in the Marshall era. I tried to explain that to the apes over on the AAC board but they wouldn't accept it. They said we were being taught a lesson in a "real" conference. L M F A O!

T

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Actually I heard that Buckets was stealing the show a bit too much from WVU's higher touted players and getting a big head. Thug wanted to teach him a little humility so he cut his minutes way back and then sat him for a few games. Some say he took the "lesson" well, some say he didn't. Regardless, it all went downhill from there.

It was also said that WVU would have beaten K|Uck-City and Texas Tech had Teddy been given normal minutes. Apparently T-Bucket just wants to be given the ball and then allowed to take over the game. I don't have a problem with that as long as we win and he plays D.

T

Leave a comment:

Working...
X