Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pinstripers
    replied
    I have no idea why anybody wants him to get approved and then sit. That's stoooopid

Leave a comment:

• top20shock
    replied
    Teddy needs to play. WSU needs another experienced scorer

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    I think it’s split, I’m in the camp that he needs to play. The season is not lost and we’d be much better with him.

Leave a comment:

• SHOXAAC
    replied
    Why do we, as a board, agree Teddy needs to sit? He deserves to play, and we could get that news today. He has three years to grow as a person and player and will be an asset to this program.

Leave a comment:

• WichitaStateGuy
    replied
    Just want to say how proud I am of this board. I think we can all agree that, from a program perspective, it would be nice to have Teddy sit... but like all you, I believe Teddy needs this waiver for his mental health. I don’t want to see this kid suffer any more. Give me Teddy and give me some buckets this year, please.

Leave a comment:

• Shocker1976
    replied
    How high was WVU picked to finish in the B12 this season? Watching WVU lose to WKU might explain why Huggins (if he is) has delayed/blocked TA's transfer.

Leave a comment:

• top20shock
    replied
    If you want to find Huggy to slap around. Just look for him at the bars in Morgantown .

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
    Teddy needs to sit this year. This team will not make the NCAA's this year even if he joined us. We've got some great talent coming in next year, add Teddy along with this year's youngsters getting their taste of first year D1 ball under their belt, we've got a bright future.
    nm

jackie-gleason.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    WVU is doing everything they need to do to get the waiver denied - they're losing games.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    Do they have to actually make a ruling or can it be denied by default because it missed the deadline?
    If it can be denied because WEST VIRGINIA missed a deadline the system is broken. If anything, WVU missing should automatically approve the waiver

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    BTW, i feel like if he plays this year, we will go on a run and get some new vigor.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    Do they have to actually make a ruling or can it be denied by default because it missed the deadline?

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    Teddy needs to play, both for him and this team.

Leave a comment:

• Jhook89
    replied
    Usually in this situation I would be all for Teddy sitting the year for the benefit of the next 3, but with the way the scholarships are I actually think it would be better for the program to distribute the graduation of players more evenly.

Leave a comment:

• shockerfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
    Teddy needs to sit this year. This team will not make the NCAA's this year even if he joined us. We've got some great talent coming in next year, add Teddy along with this year's youngsters getting their taste of first year D1 ball under their belt, we've got a bright future.
    Sophomore class next year is loaded enough. Give me Teddy now

Plus its WAYYY to early to write the season off. I dont EXPECT this team to be a NCAA tourney team. But crazier things can happen

And he needs it for his own health. Which is good enough for me!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X