No announcement yet.

Austin Reaves transferring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, the grumpiness today on the Net is thick. Guess it’s to be expected after getting embarrassed last night. I suppose we’re all staying out of the kitchen and waiting impatiently for that first helping of turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving Shocker Nation!

Comment

• Missouri game line for AR - 35 minutes; 5-12 field goals (2-5 for 3pts); 7-8 free throws; 10 rebounds; 3 assists; 1 steal, 2 turnovers 19 points (He now weighs 202 pounds)

Guess Cold is right - AR is a no talent non-productive wanna be D1 MBB player. I could post AR's season to date averages but don't want Cold to have a heart attack.

Anyone want to guess what AR's numbers would be against the inferior competition the Shockers have played thus far?

Comment

• I doubt ARs stats would be as good in Wichita as I doubt he would have as many minutes and opportunities.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
          I doubt ARs stats would be as good in Wichita as I doubt he would have as many minutes and opportunities.
          Baker averaged more than 30 minutes per game his Junior season, so I am not so sure your assumption is correct.

Comment

• On this day of giving thanks, KC Shox is hoping the Administrator's will stop his ban where he'll be eternally grateful. You may or may not remember, a few years back, KC Shox made a comment that the Shockers should cut bait from Austin given his history of shoulder problems and could not be relied upon. A player's best ability is his availability and at the time, KC felt Austin was a liability more than an asset. That comment triggered some Shockernetter's who called for his ban and low and behold, he later was.

Now that Austin left the team for whatever reason, on behalf of KC, I'm asking his ban to be lifted. At the end of the day, KC's intuition that Austin could not be relied upon rang true - just for a different reason.

Comment

• on behalf of abdullah sharif, the muslims support re-unification. mrs sharif pulls approval from the catholics. just need the protestants and our jewish friends approval.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                On this day of giving thanks, KC Shox is hoping the Administrator's will stop his ban where he'll be eternally grateful. You may or may not remember, a few years back, KC Shox made a comment that the Shockers should cut bait from Austin given his history of shoulder problems and could not be relied upon. A player's best ability is his availability and at the time, KC felt Austin was a liability more than an asset. That comment triggered some Shockernetter's who called for his ban and low and behold, he later was.

Now that Austin left the team for whatever reason, on behalf of KC, I'm asking his ban to be lifted. At the end of the day, KC's intuition that Austin could not be relied upon rang true - just for a different reason.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                  On this day of giving thanks, KC Shox is hoping the Administrator's will stop his ban where he'll be eternally grateful. You may or may not remember, a few years back, KC Shox made a comment that the Shockers should cut bait from Austin given his history of shoulder problems and could not be relied upon. A player's best ability is his availability and at the time, KC felt Austin was a liability more than an asset. That comment triggered some Shockernetter's who called for his ban and low and behold, he later was.

I'm just not comfortable with you having conversations about yourself in the 3rd person. Isn't it nice enough that you're still allowed to post here in the first place, post-ban?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• KC is a relic of the past. Let him remain there
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Baker averaged more than 30 minutes per game his Junior season, so I am not so sure your assumption is correct.
                        Could be wrong. It was more based on the soft schedule than anything else.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

As did Fred and as did Tekele that year.

Perhaps that was an indication that 3G wasn't quite as confident in his depth then as he is now. Or he just doesn't have the warhorses he can ride and rely on now like he did back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

How did he do the wrong thing again? You don't know how things went down with all parties.
                            I know 3 things:

1) Life isn't fair
                            2) Austin has a complaint
                            3) P*****s bail on programs

Happy Black Friday!

T

Comment

Missouri game line for AR - 35 minutes; 5-12 field goals (2-5 for 3pts); 7-8 free throws; 10 rebounds; 3 assists; 1 steal, 2 turnovers 19 points (He now weighs 202 pounds)

Guess Cold is right - AR is a no talent non-productive wanna be D1 MBB player. I could post AR's season to date averages but don't want Cold to have a heart attack.

Anyone want to guess what AR's numbers would be against the inferior competition the Shockers have played thus far?
                              I honestly have no ***** clue how Reaves is putting up those kind of numbers. I also haven't watched him play a second at OU. He was a decent player for us with a streaky shot. I liked his moxie but he had white man's disease.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I honestly have no ***** clue how Reaves is putting up those kind of numbers. I also haven't watched him play a second at OU. He was a decent player for us with a streaky shot. I liked his moxie but he had white man's disease.

T

Short answer is talent and playing for a coach with whom he shares mutual confidence/trust/respect.

Comment

Working...
                                X