No announcement yet.

New Schools Named in FBI Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of thoughts on the KU message board that there's cancer, and it's metastasized and spread from the locker room to the coach's office.

Also, from phog.net
    JayhawksFan09 said... (original post)

Nit sure ive seen a leave of absence for a college player before..?

It’s code for “the head coach ran him off, gave away his number, then got soft in the off-season to let him back, but now can’t take it anymore”.

The press release was going for brevity, though.
    Last edited by Aargh; February 8, 2019, 11:51 AM.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Totally unrelated but thinking out loud...I can’t help but laugh that they went after the Lawson’s and got them and now they suck :) turns out maybe everybody should have just listened to Tubby.

Comment

• The Lawsons were a bargain. Only costs $80,000 a year (I think) for the both of them. That's below the going rate in Larryville.

Comment

• That's hilarious.

Comment

• That board, although they say otherwise, is a screaming example of innuendos and inaccurate theories gone wild.

Comment

• Gonna be poetic if it’s KSU that ends the streak

Comment

• Someone should drive up to Lawrence in a vehicle with a megaphone on top and blast “NO ONE FEELS BAD FOR YOU” on a loop and drive through town for days

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  That board, although they say otherwise, is a screaming example of innuendos and inaccurate theories gone wild.

Comment

• Unlike our forum sometimes

Comment

• Talked to a kwho fan and he felt they should have never let him come back. Glad he is gone and hopes he stays home. It’s not like he was going to miss any school

Comment

• I saw a sign on TV at the KU-KState game of "Adidas wants a refund".
                        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Comment

• They should!
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Kansas fears formal NCAA investigation stemming from FBI case involving college basketball

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...ge-basketball/

Comment

• I saw this coming the moment DeSousa's appeal was denied and the NCAA identified Gassnola as a KU booster. That COMPLETELY changed everything.

The way I read the article, it appears the NCAA would only accept an appeal of DeSousa's suspension if KU listed Gassnola as a booster. KU tried to do that and claim it was only hypothetical. The NCAA came back and identified Gassnola not only as a booster, but also as an agent of the university. The basic definition of an agent is someone acting on behalf of another party.

If Gassnola is an agent of KU, then he was acting under the instruction and at the bidding of the university. That opens up an institutional control issue.

Is it possible the NCAA might throw KU under the bus as a warning to the rest of the bluebloods? If the NCAA can come out looking like they actually enforce their rules "equitably" and at the same time protect all their other cash cows, that might look like an attractive route for them to explore.

Comment

Working...
                                X