• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vbird53
    Originally posted by ShockRef
    Originally posted by ABC
    Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio
    Originally posted by ABC
    Originally posted by ShockRef
    The one that really urinates me off is the PJ auditioning for the NBA crap.
    Here's the breaking news - he isn't NBA material. Not even 'D' league meat.
    Be yourself and do what you are capable of and forget the crap certain people are troweling out. You are starting to embarrass yourself and the team.
    Shooting 8-46 from trey land in two consecutive games is hard to fathom. Sub, we're back to that shoot off again. I won't make anybody forget Larry Legend, but 15-46 left handed is not a problem. No problem at all. 8)
    PJ fouled out b/c he was constantly being beaten off the dribble by their guards. That isn't NBA material.

UMKC guards killed us off the dribble in the 2nd half. Their quickness resulted in many intercepted passes too.

I watched in amazement at how many times UMKC!!! dribbled past and around WSU.
    I'm glad JJ Clamdip convinced me that a 1" snowfall was a blizzard. He convinced me that our trip should be cancelled. Therefore, I did not have to witness the debacle.
    Freddy attended and wondered if you were at the game, but I didn't know how to reach you.
    My understanding is there were over 1500 WSU fans in attendance. To have to sit and witness this mess would qualify each for hazardous duty pay under military guidelines. 8)
    Mail me my check.
    It's not worth the $150 anyway
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• That 2nd half was sad. How many times did UMKC run the same backdoor play, and we did not adjust defensively to stop it?

And what gave me a long face was how 'nonchalantly' the free throws were shot in the closing moments of the game, like they didn't care whether they made them or not, instead of taking their time and focusing on the shot which might have won the game for us.

Comment

Working...
      X