Lomax is Gone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
    Just to be clear, people were happy with Alex because he showed a lot of the same signs as Fred and looked to be "college-locked" by his size so whoever got him probably had him till graduation. A very good PG with a "winning" mentality that probably would stay 4 years is worth more than most 5 stars.
    three time tennessee mr. basketball.. wow.. that means he won it this year over wiseman, a future nba lottery pick. the young man is severely underrated. dominant ncaa d-1 pg to be, for sure. good luck to him.

but i'm not on the ledge at all. in marshall i trust. simple as that.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
      1972Shocker commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe A-Lo was two-time Tennessee Mr. Basketball. 2016 and 2017.

Tyler Harris won it this year. http://tssaa.org/2018-mr-miss-basketball-award-winners/

A-Lo was one of 3 finalists.

• another shocker
      another shocker commented
      Editing a comment
      i read somewhere that he won it again this year. i'll have to see if i can find it.

he'll probabaly make penny look like a good coach.

• Since Lomax is gone, I say we kill this thread and move on, he has.

Comment

• I’m pretty excited to be able to boo the hell out of him every time he touches the ball in Koch arena.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
        1972Shocker commented
        Editing a comment
        Let's hope you are in a small minority. If we have gained nothing else at this point we have control of the high road in this matter. Perhaps we should attempt to keep it that way. JMHO.

• It’s a basketball game. Being able to boo the opposing team/players is part of college basketball. This isn’t grade school basketball. We can boo another team/player when they come in to Koch. Hopefully 10,000+ give him that welcome he deserves every time he’s comes in to this town.

Comment

• Cheer him during introductions for being a solid young man who handled his business the right way. Once a Shocker, always a Shocker.

Then boo him for scoring for the other team.

Comment

• RHshoxfan
          RHshoxfan commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahahahahahaha

• Coach Marshall showed CLASS. Let's hope the vast majority of our fans do the same.

Comment

• As fans we should cheer for both teams as they play to the best of their abilities. And we should congratulate the refs for the difficult work they do with a hearty “amen” after every foul call.

Comment

• ShockTalk
            ShockTalk commented
            Editing a comment
            Damn! Now what did I do with that meter?

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
          Cheer him during introductions for being a solid young man who handled his business the right way. Once a Shocker, always a Shocker.

Then boo him for scoring for the other team.
          Well let's see where you went wrong: 1st he was never a Shocker so he can't always be a Shocker. 2nd did he handle his business the right way? He made a commitment and then backed out.
          Yeah 3G showed class, i guess. Did he actually have any choice? Oh yeah make him go to prep school for a year and look like a dick? That was an easy choice.
          Boo away!

Comment

• I won't boo him during his first introduction in Koch Arena, but I will smirk and smile when some inevitably do. I won't boo him every time he touches the ball like he just chucked up an atrocious airball, and hopefully that first possession is the last time I waste my time thinking about him and his brief connection to WSU.

Comment

• Marsghall showed enough class for all the rest of us. Boo all you want.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                1972Shocker commented
                Editing a comment
                I have no problem booing someone whose actions deserve to be booed. I just don't think that applies with Alex Lomax. Now if he proves on the court that he is a jerk have at it.,

Mostly what I want to do is cheer like hell for whoever we have matched up with Alex will make us think maybe this wasn't such a bad thing after all.

• Since his jersey will say Memphis on it... I think he is fair game. And on another note... we should have some good Karma coming our way after this whole situation.

Comment

• "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

-Cinci fan & CKA when ALO is introduced

Comment

• 10-please-hold-while-I-transfer-you-to-the-butthurt-department-sarcastic-meme.jpg
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I’ll try not to boo, but might make this a poster for the first time he comes to Koch.
                    Attached Files
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Marshall did get some props from Gary Parish and Matt Norlander on todays CBS Basketball podcast.

Comment

• Shockm
                        Shockm commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Why the props?
                    Working...
                    X