No announcement yet.

Lomax is Gone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope we boo him and he shushes us every time he makes a basket. I don’t need to be all lovey dovey with the fan base/administration or the players that choose to play there that would prefer to cheat their asses off and roll the dice than win 25+ games clean.

Comment

• Jay Bilas on Gregg Marshall: 'It never surprises me when Wichita State does the right thing'

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/col...206418999.html

"It never surprises me when Wichita State does the right thing because there are great people there," Bilas said by phone on Thursday.
      "I just want to thank coach Marshall very much, and that meant a lot to me," Lomax texted the Eagle. "From all the coaches to the fans, I will always have love for Shocker Nation and everyone involved with it."

Comment

• He's reannouncing at 8 tomorrow. As if there is any need lol

Comment

• Delete thread... This is old news and irrelevant to our program moving forward

Comment

• ShockTalk
            ShockTalk commented
            Editing a comment
            But it is part of our Shocker history even if it is old news, irrelevant, or one doesn't like it.

• ShockdaWorld
            ShockdaWorld commented
            Editing a comment
            Or just don’t click on it. Simple enough.

• Penny has great things to say about coach Marshall. Go to the 6:00 minute mark if you don't want to listen to the entire interview. Penny sounds pretty sharp to me and I wish him success. Although losing Alex was gut wrenching, the Penny hire should elevate the status of the league. Probably worth some 'cha-ching' for AAC schools with a new television contract in the works.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...wZ%3ARqQ0oG2A0
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Go Lomax!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerMarch View Post
              Go Lomax!
              What exactly do you mean by this? You 100% come across as a troll.

Comment

• shock
                shock commented
                Editing a comment
                Ever heard of mini-troll, or Shaqness?

• ShockAzs
                ShockAzs commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, a royal pain in the arse around here.

• Who is Lomax that he speaks of?

Comment

• I'm hoping the absolute best for the kid. He's someone everyone's projected to do really well. Even if he walked away from WSU, I'm excited about him. Really wish he could have stayed. We need guards.

Comment

I'm hoping the absolute best for the kid. He's someone everyone's projected to do really well. Even if he walked away from WSU, I'm excited about him. Really wish he could have stayed. We need guards.
                  Dude, do you even have a life? Surely there is something to do in lawrence.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I get tired of ignoring all of this clown's names.
                    Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Dude, do you even have a life? Surely there is something to do in lawrence.
                      Not likely...but surely we are witnessing a few moments when he's here and not condom snorting. I suppose that's a positive.
                      FINAL FOURS:
                      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                      Number of Times Ranked: 157
                      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                      #3 - Dec. 2017
                      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                      #2 ~ March 2014
                      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Trigger warning. Facts will hurt Shocks feelings

Comment

Trigger warning. Facts will hurt Shocks feelings
                          Here's a fact: 78-65. Now stfu. Plus, mini troll/shaqness/etc etc has OFFICIALLY revealed himself on this post. Ban him. Again.

Comment

• If you pay kids well, like you do in Lawrence, you'll land enough guys to win the big 12. Here's another fact: you guys wouldn't win that many titles in a row in the MVC.

Comment

• choida
                              choida commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Facts
                          Working...
                          X