Lomax is Gone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

what writers? Kunkel? All I am seeing is either matter of fact statements like from Parrish, Adams and Rothstein (and other writers) or how Penny is now winning the recruiting battle. Only thing I did see was ******* had taken a stand that WSU would not give him his full release - ended up saying it was a cool move not to fight a losing battle.
    I saw probably 3 to 4 national or recruiting guys mention it on twitter. That's not counting the Memphis guys

Comment

I highly doubt there are any stud, unsigned PGs still out there for the 2018-2019 season. HCGM is probably going to have to find another diamond in the rough juco PG to come in who'll tank his first season adjusting to D1 basketball and HCGM's playing philosophy. This past week has amounted to a big pile of stinking brontosaurus crap.

Comment

• ShockerPhi
        ShockerPhi commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess you haven't been to the recruiting thread except to cast your clouds all over the Lomax thread. There's some out there.

• ShockdaWorld
        ShockdaWorld commented
        Editing a comment
        Please go back to KC, where you’re banned.

Originally posted by wushock27 View Post

Or maybe some people believe that people will honor their commitments....it's how you want to view it
      Meh... the human condition has beat that naïveté out of me I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
        Memphis fans are unbearable, holy **** man. They barely half filled their arena, now they think they the greatest thing, cant imagine how they were during the Calapari days
        Absolutely insufferable. You saw also how bad they were 2 years ago when Marshall to Memphis was a done deal.

They're exactly like Kentucky fans with a 1/4th of the prestige. Biggest bandwagon mouth breathers on the planet. I hope their high school coach fails and they eat all of this **** that they're spewing in a year or two.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

He’s dead to me. Hope we crush Memphis over the next 4 years and watch them struggle to make the NIT.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Absolutely insufferable. You saw also how bad they were 2 years ago with Marshall to Memphis was a done deal.

They're exactly like Kentucky fans with a 1/4th of the prestige. Biggest bandwagon mouth breathers on the planet. I hope their high school coach fails and they eat all of this **** that they're spewing in a year or two.
            Exactly,, whats gonna happen when Pennys local talent dries up in 3 to 4 years. Also you have to do more than recruit local. I think this blows up in their face.
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Let's all stop being butt hurt... This is not the end of the world... What Gregg did the last two years is a testament to his skill... He gets a whole new crop of ingredients and let's just watch him cook. Lomax was just one piece to the puzzle... That piece don't fit anymore time to find another piece. We will all forget this once another point guard (s) are signed

Comment

Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                You didn't have to be Miss Cleo to see this coming. What a nice cherry on top to an absolutely underwhelming basketball season.
                So KC gets perma-banned from the place. And because he's posting from a different moniker, he magically can post again and do the same stuff that got him canned before?

I just don't get this stuff with this place.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I highly doubt there are any stud, unsigned PGs still out there for the 2018-2019 season. HCGM is probably going to have to find another diamond in the rough juco PG to come in who'll tank his first season adjusting to D1 basketball and HCGM's playing philosophy. This past week has amounted to a big pile of stinking brontosaurus crap.
                  Just the way your pathetic ass likes it.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Good for him.

I hope the Shockers kick the living $#!+ out of Memphis for the next four years.
                    78-65

Comment

What in the ****ery. Well, do I look negative now?

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                      Let's all stop being butt hurt... This is not the end of the world... What Gregg did the last two years is a testament to his skill... He gets a whole new crop of ingredients and let's just watch him cook. Lomax was just one piece to the puzzle... That piece don't fit anymore time to find another piece. We will all forget this once another point guard (s) are signed
                      Nobody's butt hurt. Lomax can do what he wants. If he doesn't want to be here, that's fine.

I'm just tired of all of this garbage hype and all of these bandwagon Memphis fans crawling out from under the rocks talking about national titles next year. I've felt this way way before tonight's news.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

So KC gets perms-banned from the place. And because he's posting from a different moniker, he magically can post again and do the same stuff that got him canned before?

I just don't get this stuff with this place.
                        You're so full of butt hurt and angst it's pathetic. If anyone deserves to banned, it's you not KC. Your the king of cherry picking sentences and posts to fit your insufferable agenda to have people banned. I won't sour this thread anymore by being drawn into one of your childish and sophomoric rants. Grow up - you literally act like a 6th grade mean girl.

Comment

You're so full of butt hurt and angst it's pathetic. If anyone deserves to banned, it's you not KC. Your the king of cherry picking sentences and posts to fit your insufferable agenda to have people banned. I won't sour this thread anymore by being drawn into one of your childish and sophomoric rants. Grow up - you literally act like a 6th grade mean girl.
                          Don't like the call-outs eh?

Not my fault everybody wanted your smell out of here. And then it happened. And you still keep crawling back to a place that you're not wanted at. Loser.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Tyler Harris should still be available

Comment

Working...
                            X