X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

He...will be missed.

Super guy.
    Swept by a high school coach who moonlights as a lawn care business and beauty salon operator. Un****ingbelievable. Thanks for bringing it up again...

T

...:cool:

Comment

• So, now with just one game left, we will likely end up 17-13, and 10-8 in conference. This would guarantee us a 6th place finish. If Tulsa beats Memphis at Memphis, then we would finish tied for 5th (still 6th seed due to tie breaker). Overall, I would have to say that was above my expectations after the first few games of the year. Our "resume" actually isn't horrible. 1-6 Q1, 4-6 Q2. Baylor is still very possible to move to Q1. Only 1 loss in Q3. (0 in Q4) Combined with a tough SOS, that's not a bad resume for NIT for this young team.

Comment

• Though I am not a sunshine pumper, I lean toward the optimistic side. I never bought the doom and gloom or the 8th place finish prediction. I actually thought we could get 3rd or 4th this year, which obviously was not realistic. If we were playing earlier the way we are now, we might have picked up a game or two. We could have beat Memphis and Temple obviously, but we also could have lost to SMU and UCONN at home. Maybe the debacle at USF doesn't happen if are playing like we are now.

Comment

• BOBB
        BOBB commented
        Editing a comment
        That USF game was not pretty.

• The VCU and UCONN games weren’t nice to watch either.

Comment

• WstateU
        WstateU commented
        Editing a comment
        The VCU game went south quickly when Jamie E. injured his foot... the injury might have caused the 2-3 game stinker fest; he was playing well prior to the injury and has been timid (at times) since.

• FadedCrown
        FadedCrown commented
        Editing a comment
        WstateU We also were without Dennis during that game too.

• WstateU
        WstateU commented
        Editing a comment
        The old memory ain’t what she used to be. :)
        I forgot about Dexter’s concussion. When you look back, those two key injuries had a negative affect on the team during a difficult stretch. I know, I know, if ifs and buts were candy and nuts...
        Last edited by WstateU; March 6, 2019, 03:43 PM.

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      So, now with just one game left, we will likely end up 17-13, and 10-8 in conference. This would guarantee us a 6th place finish. If Tulsa beats Memphis at Memphis, then we would finish tied for 5th (still 6th seed due to tie breaker). Overall, I would have to say that was above my expectations after the first few games of the year. Our "resume" actually isn't horrible. 1-6 Q1, 4-6 Q2. Baylor is still very possible to move to Q1. Only 1 loss in Q3. (0 in Q4) Combined with a tough SOS, that's not a bad resume for NIT for this young team.
      What does Baylor have to do in order for it to be a Q1 for us?

Comment

• rjl
        rjl commented
        Editing a comment
        Win.

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

What does Baylor have to do in order for it to be a Q1 for us?
      Move up 4 spots in NET. So win, and win convincingly

Comment

• Davidson and Bama were two games I think we win now. Most likely LA Tech as well.

Comment

• - La Tech
          - Davidson (because who knows what happens in the game with the new opponent they would have played)
          - Temple

have those games back, and suddenly this season has a totally different feel.
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Move up 4 spots in NET. So win, and win convincingly
            Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X