No announcement yet.

2018 General NCAA Tournament Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-State better win this in regulation. No way does K-State win in OT with so many guys fouled out.
    78-65

Comment

• We need some guys that can penetrate. Watching other teams in this tournament makes it plainly obvious.

Comment

• Yes! **** Cal!
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• I don't know why, but K State making the final four would make me irate.

Comment

• I didn't expect that at all. Congrats to Kstate.
            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• I hate this game
              2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
              2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
              2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
              2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
              The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Go Kstate!

Comment

• the officiating was absurd in Kentucky's favor. I am glad K-state knocked them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                    I don't know why, but K State making the final four would make me irate.
                    I hate Kentucky way worse.
                    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• look at this. so vile, really, yet typical. how do you put up with it, henrymuto?

silo-tech can bite the big one, but i rooted for them this one time.

Comment

• There’s going to be at least one team in this year’s F4 that will enjoy the experience and then go back to the toilet.

K-State will never be a strong program as long as Weber is at the helm. And with LOLoyola’s low-major budget and fan support they aren’t going to pull a Butler/VCU/WSU track. More like a George Mason flash and die model.

Comment

• Florida State looks capable to win it all.
                          Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Gonzaga going down
                            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Which ref is getting death threats tonight?

Comment

• If Loyola wins, the joke is on us. If KState wins, the joke is on the Chickenhawks if they don’t make the Final Four.

As much as I hate to admit it, the Big 12 is more than pulling their weight.

Comment

• shoxtop
                                  shoxtop commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I’m sorry, why would the joke be on us? Didn’t we leave the valley so we didn’t have to win the conference tourney to make sure we got in? Wouldn’t Loyola have been nit bound if they lost in stl? What exactly does their tourney success have to do with us?
                              Working...
                              X