No announcement yet.

2018 General NCAA Tournament Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good for Loyola...Elite 8...nice story.

Comment

• So I’m really gonna have to root for Loyola to make the Final Four aren’t I?

Comment

• It's too bad Cincy choked. I don't think they would have had a problem with Loyola

Comment

• Terrible clock management by Nevada. Even if Loyola would’ve missed that shot, Nevada had very little time left. Odd they wouldn’t just go for the steal and foul to extend the game.

Comment

• Did Loyola just move ahead of Creighton for number of wins in the tournament for the MVC?
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• jdmee
              jdmee commented
              Editing a comment
              Actually CU has 6 wins in 14 NCAA Tournaments in MVC an 6 wins in 7 years non-MVC. So 12 wins in 21 tries.

LU now has 3 in 1 year as MVC ans 12 wins in 6 tournaments.

• My wife just asked, “Who dresses Porter Moser?”

Comment

• Porter Moser for President!

Comment

• I give them props. They are on to the next bracket.

Comment

• Congrats to Loyola. They keep in winning

Comment

• Go Loyola!

Comment

• With any luck, KSU will get their dicks knocked in the dirt next.

Comment

• This is starting to remind me a lot of the year Wichita State beat Ohio State to make the Final Four in 2013. I was rooting for Wichita State to win to get to the Elite 8 then they beat Ohio State which I felt good about for Wichita State but it crushed me for Ohio State.

This year I been rooting for Loyola to win each game to make the Elite 8 and if Kentucky beats Kansas State it's deja vu.
                        2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                        2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                        2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                        2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                        The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Who would have thought Loyola would make the elite eight!? I remember when they could barely tie their shoes, now look at them. Outstanding. Muller is probably so happy for them, he'll have to take another shot at the shockers.
                          “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                          -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Anyone hear if Wade is expected to play?

Edit: I guess so.
                            Last edited by WheatShock; March 22, 2018, 08:54 PM.
                            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                              Anyone hear if Wade is expected to play?
                              May not need him. K-State 13 - Kentucky 1

Comment

Working...
                              X