No announcement yet.

WSU at Temple Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The curve has been steep, but it sure seems like MM is slowly getting over the hump.

Silver lining for the last ~25% of the regular season, I guess.

Comment

• We did out-rebound the Owls by 45-31 and had 17 assists. Here is what hurt though. We shot 30.8% from the 3-point area and we had 16 turnovers to only 10 for Temple. Temple had 11 steals and we only got 4. Shaq had 24 points and 9 rebounds and Austin scored 20 for another solid night. Austin will start next game? Dunno.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Hate to say it but many of the hater trolls on this thread have been right. We’re not a good team at the moment. This team is struggling like the 2006-2007 team.

What do you see? Light? Darkness. This team have unstrained, untamed strength unstrained, raw untamed power. The rest of the AAC time to end, they must. The season, must come to an end.

RIP Maggie

Comment

• Who is going to be our hero? Who is going to be the guy that's going to make the winning play in a close game?
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
          “We aren’t able to compete because we have MVC players and need a few years to recruit to the AAC.”

Who am I?

(cue ticking clock in the background)
          We haven't had MVC players for a long time. That's why the MVC teams were overmatched.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxMTXE View Post
            Hate to say it but many of the hater trolls on this thread have been right. We’re not a good team at the moment. This team is struggling like the 2006-2007 team.

What do you see? Light? Darkness. This team have unstrained, untamed strength unstrained, raw untamed power. The rest of the AAC time to end, they must. The season, must come to an end.

RIP Maggie
            GFY loser.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              “We aren’t able to compete because we have MVC players and need a few years to recruit to the AAC.”

Who am I?

(cue ticking clock in the background)
              You are Creighton fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                Who is going to be our hero? Who is going to be the guy that's going to make the winning play in a close game?
                Well Reaves or Shaq wasn't given a chance tonight so who knows?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• My concern is, did they find a good (cheese) steak place in Philly?

Congrats to Shaq for hitting the 1000 point club, the young man just brings it.

Comment

• The Houston home game seems like such a long time ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

You are Creighton fan.
                      I probably should have made it more clear that I was mocking the Blowjay clowns, not adopting their nonsense.

Comment

• Topshock
                        Topshock commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I know

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

We haven't had MVC players for a long time. That's why the MVC teams were overmatched.
                      Gotta be real obvious with the jokes ‘round these parts.

Comment

• If Shamet keeps playing like this, I can see his chances of being here next season going way up. 2 weeks ago I thought he was gone for sure next year. Now I'm not so sure. He can't seem to get to the rim, or he doesn't even try to drive. It's like he's afraid to get hurt. Maybe Marshall is afraid he will. Our guards can't seem to get to the rim and score or draw fouls. At least Reaves tries and has the balls to take a hit if that's what it takes. Samajae tries to drive but unfortunately he has no ability to score in traffic against length.

Comment

• Well, one way to look at it, we’ve started a new road loss streak.

You need to beat the teams you are “supposed to” beat. They simply aren’t playing to their potential. Tougher conference yes, better players yes, better coaching...hmm.

Comment

• Austin is the only leader on the floor at this time...his moment with MM after the game proves that. HE IS THE light at the end of the tunnel for this team.

Comment

Working...
                            X