No announcement yet.

WSU at Temple Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The shot in the corner from Brown at end of regulation was also a very good play. That is the one spot I don't mind Brown shooting from.

As far as the final shot by MM, do you think he could have driven to the rim and got two throws or maybe an "and 1"?
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Shockm
      Shockm commented
      Editing a comment
      Do the stripes call a foul? Who knows. I like the shot MM got.

• The plays that could have won the game were very good plays. Marshall coached that good. But like I said. Some shots just don’t want to go in. And yes we have a bunch of good players now. I could see most of the senior players either in the NBA or pro league over seas. No doubt in my mind. We have two NBA PLAYERS for sure. What I’m saying is that we are not the top dogs in the conference but believe me we will get there. Marshall and players have to find what works and what doesn’t. What worked in the MVC might sometimes work but like a few games already it doesn’t work here. It will take time. And just finishing this year with top 2 or 3 is a good start.

Comment

• pinstripers
      pinstripers commented
      Editing a comment
      Which two are NBA players?

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
    The shot in the corner from Brown at end of regulation was also a very good play. That is the one spot I don't mind Brown shooting from.

As far as the final shot by MM, do you think he could have driven to the rim and got two throws or maybe an "and 1"?
    He was wide open. We should have no issues with the last shot in OT.

Comment

• Shockm
      Shockm commented
      Editing a comment
      And Gregg after consulting with his Assistants (I saw him doing it with my own eyes), drew up that last shot. It was executed perfectly except for............

• Shockm
      Shockm commented
      Editing a comment
      The key to Brown's shot was that Gregg didn't call a timeout (which would have allowed Temple to set up their defense), and it resulted in an open shot. Again, we missed.
Working...
X