No announcement yet.

Could WSU win a National Championship ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe that explains why KC is such an annoyance -- he hangs out in the message board company of other annoyances.

Comment

Historically, it puts him close to KC Judas or KC Brutus wh we n he takes that to PHOGNET.

Comment

To get back to the original question, sure -- why the hell not? The Shocks had a chance to do it last year coming out of the 8-9 seed, which is a tough one, and they're better this year. They need to stay healthy -- especially to get Baker back to as close to 100% as possible -- have reasonably good luck in their draws, and it would help for Wessel to follow Tekele Cotton's three point example from last year rather than Jake White's.

But there's nothing Butler did the night they came down to the final couple of possessions against Duke that the Shocks can't do, and Early can probably get up a little higher on his baseline jumper than Gordon Hayward did. Or maybe FVV or Baker could hit the halfcourt heave if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
          But there's nothing Butler did the night they came down to the final couple of possessions against Duke that the Shocks can't do
          Exactly!

Comment

Yes
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Uh-oh -- I've got JH4P with me.

Okay, guys, you can open fire when ready. I'll be your villain du jour.

Comment

We shoulda won it last year! By the way (and I may have posted this before, but I can't remember), does anyone think the outcome of the Louisville game would have been different if Ware hadn't broke his leg? UL wouldn't have had that emotional lift, and the scrub off the bench wouldn't have come in and rained threes, but maybe they were that much better as a team with Ware in the line up. I never really saw him play that much, so I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                X