Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Arlington Post-Game Thread

Why Gal Why?

Don't blame it on Gal, when your 4 of 29 from the 3 point line this is far more devestating than what Gal did. This team is going to struggle to stay over .500 this year.

Comment

4 of 29 from three point range? ouch, looks like the Shox need some shooting practice, that's pathetic. I sure hope this was just a bad shooting night and that kind of performance won't be a trend all season

Comment

Gregg put Boob in check

Comment

lets just put this behind us and win the next 5
          ________
          MEDICAL MARIJUANA
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Coach is upset on a lot of levels....

Taking personal responsibility for too many 3s.....

Not happy with the refs on the last call but wouldn't say so....

I get the impression he is not happy with Gal's play at the end...but doesn't say so... not sure what he can do about it unless Graham can step up....

This 3 threads per game is driving me nuts....
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Coach is exactly right, one of those missed three's go in and the number of three's shot is a mute point. But it wasn't so what can you do. Take care of business this week in the classroom and come out and pound UMKC. I will be in KC to see us take care of business.

:goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:
              THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                Don't blame it on Gal, when your 4 of 29 from the 3 point line this is far more devestating than what Gal did. This team is going to struggle to stay over .500 this year.
                And Gal made 3 of the 4 3s, (3/9). But his play at the end of the game didn't help.

but you're right 4/29 is what did us in....

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas
                  4 of 29 from three point range? ouch, looks like the Shox need some shooting practice, that's pathetic. I sure hope this was just a bad shooting night and that kind of performance won't be a trend all season
                  This is how we shoot when we start from 3pt range instead of getting our inside game going first. Fell into the same trap in the Paradise Jam....

No reason we couldn't stick to our game plan... but from GMs comments he still gave the guys the green light on open 3s.... so he takes and deserves some of the responsibility.... Still love ya though GM....

:whistle:

Comment

I'll just say this from section 110...

after 2 goal-tends and Gal's drive, we was robbed.

I thought refs were supposed to give a little home-cookin'.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

I hate to say it but we could have used Sean tonight.

Wendell still gives us next to nothing.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle

Well, they were Valley refs, so I guess this will get us ready for conference play......

Wierd game. Matt is scoreless, 4/29 from 3pt range....what can you say..

If we were robbed, it's because we left the front door wide open....

Nobody to blame but ourselves....

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock
                          Originally posted by wu_shizzle

Well, they were Valley refs, so I guess this will get us ready for conference play......

Wierd game. Matt is scoreless, 4/29 from 3pt range....what can you say..

If we were robbed, it's because we left the front door wide open....

Nobody to blame but ourselves....
                          That's true, I'm just upset...
                          -John Wooden

Comment

Oh boy... here comes Dennis and the Locker Room Show. :good:

Better yet, coach Marshall stops by the show to address the questions head on... gotta love the guy. :good:
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I was sitting in the student section, so i didnt have a good view on if Gal was fouled or not. Anybody with a good view in here. Then UTA, sure celebrated like they havent been there before, that was poor sportsmanship, when they get in the student section faces and talk crap at the end of the game.
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                              X