No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Smackers. I got Mo Bamba from TU and Ayton from AU for my 4/5 combo. DAng!

Comment

• Baylor getting absolutely blown up at Texas Tech 70-52 with 3 minutes to go.
      Last edited by Aargh; December 29, 2017, 09:22 PM.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• This is not your father's Texas Tech team. These guys are good.

Comment

• I really think Baylor is going to struggle in the Big XII. They just don't have the offense needed to compete with the upper half. Hope I am wrong.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• At some level, I would just have to laugh if Baylor, OSU and OU ended up at the bottom of the big 12. If OU tanks, there could be no doubt of the WSU OOC jinx.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• #18 Baylor looses to TexasTech (77-53)

Florida Gulf Coast (8-8) beats Florida Memorial (0-2) - 76-42)

#7 W. Virginia (12-1) beats Oklahoma State (10-3) - 85-79

Comment

• To be fair, Baylor was missing Lual-Acuil (their 7 footer and averaging 15 ppg) and Terry Matson was making his first appearance in a month and was rusty. Not saying they would have won, but they definitely would not have been blown out by 24.

Comment

• Here's to hoping our conference brethren can produce a big win today in the Liberty Bowl (basically a home game) versus the mighty mighty (b12)...

Comment

• WstateU Trae Young has been scouted and the rest of the team can’t throw it in the ocean. OU needs to ramp it up or they will get Horned Frogged (cue up my friends photos now)

Comment

• Slykryck
                      Slykryck commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Other two undefeated teams in top 10 are in hostile territory. TCU holds on, they’ll probably leapfrog a few teams.

• Boston College might troll the ACC a few times this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                      WstateU Trae Young has been scouted and the rest of the team can’t throw it in the ocean. OU needs to ramp it up or they will get Horned Frogged (cue up my friends photos now)
                      Playing an undefeated top 10 conference foe on the road. They will be ok regardless. He has 19 pts and 9 assists. The 5 turnovers surprise me.
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Xavier was down by as many 16 at home to DePaul. They've cut the deficit in half. Anybody gonna talk about how bad they suck?
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Steeleshocker
                          Steeleshocker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          To be fair, you spent much of the UCONN thread talking about how we aren't a top 25 team.

• UNC struggled at home with Wake also. Barely pulled it off

Comment

• lmao Virginia just got the screwiest of screwiest clock screw jobs. Then the refs make up the most ridiculous of ridiculous make up calls to fix it. What a cluster f.

Comment

• OU ties it up with 2 minutes left.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                            X