X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was UNC playing without 2 starters?

Asking for a friend.

Comment

• So much for being the highest ranked 2 loss team this week, until today.

Comment

• Wow, after this shocking upset, UNC is sure to drop an astounding two or three spots in the polls.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Wonder if they will drop more than 8 spots ... I mean Woford definitely has a Lottery Pick on their team ..

Comment

• Part of the reason ranked teams, like us and others, are having some difficult games is that there
            is just so much talent out there these days. It's not like twenty years ago when there was not as
            much talent and the big schools got what there was. There is so much that many players get can
            over looked and there are just so many more really good players that smaller schools are getting
            some of it.

Comment

• Comment

• Stickboy46
                Stickboy46 commented
                Editing a comment
                After further research, the guy asking the question appears to be aWSU fan.. might just be looking for confirmation?

• ShockingButTrue
                ShockingButTrue commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe it was Shaqness or SigHeilGGG, or whatever his name was.

• WheatShock
                WheatShock commented
                Editing a comment
                I believe the questioner is laying the groundwork to point out the hypocrisy of the AP voters when they don't end up dropping UNC past WSU next week.

• Wofford was 16/18 from the free throw line. UNC was 28/38.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Thats some funny stuff!
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Wofford = #4 in next weeks poll!!!! Selection Committee take notice!!! Quality loss for Saint North Carolina. Promptly subtract...I mean elevate the Tar Heels to a #2 seed close to home. Joe Lunardi makes sense right????

#joelunardi #espn #cbs #selectioncommittee #acc #tarhells
                  Last edited by AZ Shocker; December 21, 2017, 05:51 AM.
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Watching teams like Duke, KU, and UNC lose to unranked teams at homes gives me life. Also makes me feel much better about us struggling at home against bad teams. At least we're winning our games, and it's not just us. Even the almighty blue bloods poop their beds.

Comment

• It's always a good day when a dirty program loses.

Comment

• 5 AAC teams in action today.

Only final right now is Tulane - 77, South Alabama - 73.

Other 4 teams are all leading in their games. Closest are ECU - 66, Grambling - 58 (ECU on a 5-0 run while I made this post) and USF - 70, Charlotte - 66. It would be a good night if both the rpi 300+ teams could win their games.

Edit: Will be 6 as soon as Connecticut gets under way at Arizona.
                        Last edited by Aargh; December 21, 2017, 07:51 PM.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• UCONN_Husky
                          UCONN_Husky commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I wish we were leading...

You got that ESP?

• Aargh
                          Aargh commented
                          Editing a comment
                          No ESP. Just ESPN, and they had a minor layout glitch on their scores web page that left a gap between the active games and the game that hadn't started yet, so I missed UConn's game.

• San Diego State leading Gonzaga 46-39 with 7:55 remaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                          San Diego State leading Gonzaga 46-39 with 7:55 remaining.
                          San Diego State gonna pull off the upset. The Cal team that won @ San Diego State is down 19 at half to Portland State.

Comment

• Big game for Temple at Georgia today. Tips at noon. A win for the Owls and they're in the drivers seat for an NCAA bid.

Comment

Working...
                            X