• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Orgami
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Today is really sucking. Glad we won.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• And KU's big that can't shoot FTs went to the line ZERO times.
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• N Crestway
          N Crestway commented
          Editing a comment
          He's improved somewhat since the first OU game. He now has a more fluid motion...bends his knees and leans into his shot, almost like a jump shot.

• Graham, the only guy capable of carrying the team, carried the team. Can't get over how thin KU is depth wise....

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
          Today is really sucking. Glad we won.
          WSU’s chances at a 3 seed are partially dependent on teams like Texas Tech. There was a positive aspect to them losing.

Comment

• Crazy game in the ACC - Virginia held Pitt to 7 points in the first half! Ended up winning 66 - 37.

Game summary of the Virginia Cavaliers vs. Pittsburgh Panthers NCAAM game, final score 66-37, from February 24, 2018 on ESPN.

Comment

• Creighton’s kind of like the Evansville of the BE.

At least they have a role.

Comment

• I didn’t realize mikyle mcintosh went to Oregon for his final year of eligibility. I thought he had left Illinois state to try to go pro somewhere

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                  1972Shocker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I saw him a couple of weeks ago. Having a solid year for the Ducks. 10.8 PPG and 6.3 RPG in 27.4 MPG.

I always thought he was a very good player. A Rashard Kelley with offensive skills.

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                I didn’t realize mikyle mcintosh went to Oregon for his final year of eligibility. I thought he had left Illinois state to try to go pro somewhere
                Nope he dropped 20 on Arizona tonight. Always thought he was a good player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                  I didn’t realize mikyle mcintosh went to Oregon for his final year of eligibility. I thought he had left Illinois state to try to go pro somewhere
                  He was the one player on ISU’s team that I always liked, respected and admired.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post

He was the one player on ISU’s team that I always liked, respected and admired.
                    I had hoped we would pick him up for this year. Dude is legit and sitting courtside a number of times he didn’t seem to fit in with his teammates reputations.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

An 8 seed? With 8 losses already? What's their best win? West Virginia? You're probably right as you're good at bracket matrix....but is it at all possible for Kentucky to ever be like a 10-12 seed or first four in?

Most teams with their resume this year would be sweating it out to even make the tourney but I know it does say "Blue Blood" I mean Kentucky on their jersey so I guess there's that.
                      So much for that Kentucky 8 seed talk. Right now Kentucky is fighting in the same range as your Wichita State Shockers for seeding. Right now I would say as of today Kentucky would be a 5 and Wichita State would be a 4.
                      2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                      2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                      2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                      2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                      The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• lol Henry don't be such a tard.

UK: 3-8 vs. Q1, 9-1 vs. Q2, Road 4-5

WSU: 3-2 vs. Q1, 10-2 vs. Q2, Road 8-2

UK is safely in at that this point but let's not pretend this is approaching coin flip territory. May the balance of your one billion rooting interests roast in R64 upset hell in three weeks.

Comment

• Good game in the AAC right now that has both conference race and seeding implications.

Comment

• Defense optional.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                            X