No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulane has been a pleasant surprise. 6 wins all of last year and 4-0 to start the year? I'll take it.

Temple is up 37-31 at the half on Clemson in the Charleston championship game. Temple is an interesting squad. They have a lot of shooters but not much inside. They mostly stand around the three-point line and take shots, but it's working.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
      Tulane has been a pleasant surprise. 6 wins all of last year and 4-0 to start the year? I'll take it.

Temple is up 37-31 at the half on Clemson in the Charleston championship game. Temple is an interesting squad. They have a lot of shooters but not much inside. They mostly stand around the three-point line and take shots, but it's working.
      I'm not sure that Temple know what a screen is. They are talented though.
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Temple up 10 with 11:25 to go.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Temple wins 67-60.
          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Conference Opponents
            Houston (3-1, Kenpom #64) defeated Wake Forest (1-4, Kenpom #74) by a score of 78-73.
            Connecticut (3-0, Kenpom #66) defeated Boston University (0-3, Kenpom #244) by a score of 85-66.
            Tulane (4-0, Kenpom #145) defeated Fordham (1-3, Kenpom #211) by a score of 63-55.
            South Florida (2-2, Kenpom #268) lost to Indiana (2-2, Kenpom #89) by a score of 53-70.
            Temple (3-0, Kenpom #55) defeated Clemson (4-1, Kenpom #44) by a score of 67-60.
            Tulsa (2-3, Kenpom #91) lost to Illinois State (2-2, Kenpom #98) by a score of 68-84.

Commentary
            Would have been nice if Tulsa had gotten a win today. Congratulations to Temple --- good win!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              And...the Marshall to Wake forest rumors will start in 3...2...1...
              More like 161, 162, 163 ... Got to give the Wake Forrest fans credit .. they do like to talk in the "Danny Manning Credibility"thread.

We aren't in this position, but barring a quantum leap by Doral or someone else, this was going to be long season. But, yes we should have won those games.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                Tulane has been a pleasant surprise. 6 wins all of last year and 4-0 to start the year? I'll take it.

Tulane has an awful SOS. They will finish 10-2 non-con and in 9th place in the AAC. They scheduled well for their team.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Maybe so on sos but their talent level is legit and Dunleavy can coach. They look good enough to perhaps compete for a Top 6-9 spot. They look better than Tulsa, ECU, USF, Memphis, and maybe Houston. They could also upset a Top 5 team at home too. They looked good the other day. They are not the bottom dweller that was predicted.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Tulane has an awful SOS. They will finish 10-2 non-con and in 9th place in the AAC. They scheduled well for their team.
                    They did the same thing in volleyball. They went 11-2 in the non-con and are 3-15 and tied for last place in conference play. And I think AAC men's basketball overall is a strogner conference than AAC volleyball is this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      Maybe so on sos but their talent level is legit and Dunleavy can coach. They look good enough to perhaps compete for a Top 6-9 spot. They look better than Tulsa, ECU, USF, Memphis, and maybe Houston. They could also upset a Top 5 team at home too. They looked good the other day. They are not the bottom dweller that was predicted.
                      from the little bit i watched sunday, tulane looks to have good size. they don't look like an undersized mid-major team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                        Maybe so on sos but their talent level is legit and Dunleavy can coach. They look good enough to perhaps compete for a Top 6-9 spot. They look better than Tulsa, ECU, USF, Memphis, and maybe Houston. They could also upset a Top 5 team at home too. They looked good the other day. They are not the bottom dweller that was predicted.
                        Their defense is pretty good. They have good length and athleticism. The offence appears to be a work in progress. While its obvious they are very much improved, i'm not completely sold on them yet. At this point i'd say they are better than ECU, USF, and maybe Tulsa.

Comment

• I could see Tulane winning 6 or 7 games in the AAC this year. At least they're trending in the right direction. Can't say the same for USF and ECU.

Comment

• UMKC is leading Manhattan 56-49 w/7 minutes to go on a neutral court in FL. This would be a nice win for the Roos.

Comment

• UMKC wins by 11. How bad is Manhattan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                                UMKC wins by 11. How bad is Manhattan?
                                Manhattan just beat Harvard on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X