No announcement yet.

Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figured ole 76er was fishing for a trouser trout meme or gif, because he pretty much teed it up for someone. I’m too busy chillin’ at my lake house on Lake Forest or I’d be Googling now. Just got off my super yacht and I’m tellin’ you, the wealthy hot babes are sure out in full force today.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      Figured ole 76er was fishing for a trouser trout meme or gif, because he pretty much teed it up for someone. I’m too busy chillin’ at my lake house on Lake Forest or I’d be Googling now. Just got off my super yacht and I’m tellin’ you, the wealthy hot babes are sure out in full force today.
      If you could post picks of super yacht and wealthy hot babes for proof. I’ve got a vision of Al Czervik for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        I thought you were taking a 6 month break?
        boredom setting in already

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          Figured ole 76er was fishing for a trouser trout meme or gif, because he pretty much teed it up for someone. I’m too busy chillin’ at my lake house on Lake Forest or I’d be Googling now. Just got off my super yacht and I’m tellin’ you, the wealthy hot babes are sure out in full force today.
          You live in Lake Forest, Illinois? I have friends there (work at Abbott World) but they have emailed the beach is closed due to Covid 19, so where do you keep your yacht that you can take it out onto the lake?

Did not catch any trout but did catch and release a couple of nice small mouth bass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

boredom setting in already
            No boredom just responding to some of the cheap shots that were taken by some of the less stellar shockernet posters when I posted I was going to our cabin for the summer.

Some one posted that he would not miss me if I chose not to return to Shockernet when we return to our South Carolina home. Way things look right now, he may get his wish; I am thinking I will return for the wager I have with three Shockernetters and to update the Biggest Moron thread with Ashocka..... .

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Kayakers for Melvin the Pig!

Enjoy your summer in Wichita - lol!
                1191-4769.jpg

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post

If you could post picks of super yacht and wealthy hot babes for proof. I’ve got a vision of Al Czervik for some reason.
                    I think WstateU had this in mind.....

Then reality slaps us in the face.....

Comment

• I’ll put my “summer retreat” up against anyone, unless we are talking about bikini babes. You can shag some beaver up here but it’s just not the same with those big buck teeth.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                        I thought you were taking a 6 month break?
                        You just knew he was all talk. That's his shtick.

I could've put a million dollars down that he wouldn't last to June, let alone til basketball season and I would've doubled up.

So predictable. His ego would not allow him to go 6 months into hiding in the Carolina backwoods.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

No boredom just responding to some of the cheap shots that were taken by some of the less stellar shockernet posters when I posted I was going to our cabin for the summer.

Some one posted that he would not miss me if I chose not to return to Shockernet when we return to our South Carolina home. Way things look right now, he may get his wish; I am thinking I will return for the wager I have with three Shockernetters and to update the Biggest Moron thread with Ashocka..... .
                          This forum though is for Shocker fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

This forum though is for Shocker fans.
                            Well, sort of. I enjoy having respectable posters for other schools, especially from our conference or schools we have or will play.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Well, sort of. I enjoy having respectable posters for other schools, especially from our conference or schools we have or will play.
                              Key word there is respectable.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

My post was not directed at those good folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X