Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
    I'm locked in my office, drinking Woodford and trying to avoid contact with anybody, and came across this, posted on another site that is bitching about their coach. It reminded me of somebody.

267K likes, 1,747 comments - espn on March 21, 2020: "Geno explained the importance of body language and enthusiasm in this memorable speech đź‘Ź"

I guess I don't know how to embed so you will need to click it. It's well worth it.
    I can't give this enough likes!

Comment

• IMO - Firing GM would most likely earn this University the award of: "The Dumbest and Most Ungrateful College Basket Ball School in the History of the Sportl"

Comment

I'm locked in my office, drinking Woodford and trying to avoid contact with anybody, and came across this, posted on another site that is bitching about their coach. It reminded me of somebody.

267K likes, 1,747 comments - espn on March 21, 2020: "Geno explained the importance of body language and enthusiasm in this memorable speech đź‘Ź"

I guess I don't know how to embed so you will need to click it. It's well worth it.
        Thought that was Bob Richey there for a minute...that was definitely a “winning performance” during a press conference. Amirite?

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
          IMO - Firing GM would most likely earn this University the award of: "The Dumbest and Most Ungrateful College Basket Ball School in the History of the Sportl"
          I disagree. Firing GM would mean that he has triggered a "for cause" clause in his contract by doing something so egregiously wrong and provable beyond a reasonable doubt that the University has no choice but to fire him. They certainly aren't going to be buying out his contract and they certainly aren't going to expose themselves to a wrongful termination lawsuit considering the dollars involved.

In any case we may be facing much more serious issues than this moving forward depending on how this Covid-19 situation plays out.
          Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 1, 2020, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• I can't believe anyone would be thinking or considering a firing of HCGM. That has to be the most silly, assinine, idiotic thing I have read in recent memory.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
              I can't believe anyone would be thinking or considering a firing of HCGM. That has to be the most silly, assinine, idiotic thing I have read in recent memory.
              The Erik Stevenson fans think Marshall is too mean. They would rather have Stevenson still here and get rif of the coach.
              Last edited by Aargh; March 25, 2020, 05:23 PM.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I was told by a good source that once Erik found a team his dad was going to unload about the coaching staff.

I might have to finally join Facebook. I need some entertainment tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
                  I was told by a good source that once Erik found a team his dad was going to unload about the coaching staff.

I might have to finally join Facebook. I need some entertainment tonight
                  That would be career suicide for his son. But maybe his Dad is a true liberal and simply likes the notion of dividing.
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

That would be career suicide for his son. But maybe his Dad is a true liberal and simply likes the notion of dividing.
                    Irony. Love it.
                    I agree though, Erik's dad seems like a piece of work, regardless of his preference for governmental policy.

Comment

• Bring it on pops. It will only further make him and ES look like fools.

Comment

• I don’t know why this is even a discussion, it’s absurd really.

I am glad we have Coach Marshall and looking forward to my renewal.

Go Shocks!
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Damn. That could have come right out of Marshall’s mouth, almost word for word. Good find.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

That would be a "negative, ghostrider." Dude is a hardcore conservative by the looks of his Facebook page.
                            78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

That would be a "negative, ghostrider." Dude is a hardcore conservative by the looks of his Facebook page.
                              Like he said, “likes the notion of dividing.”

Comment

• I sure hope that politics stays away from this board. This is the one place I can go to get away from it.

Comment

Working...
                                X