No announcement yet.

Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, that’s a fine letter. I always like Garrett but this just puts him up a couple dozen notches.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      A fantastic letter from Garrett Stutz to incoming players (particularly at WSU, but also athletes in general).

https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...241788551.html

I especially loved this part:
      That's fantastic!
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

A fantastic letter from Garrett Stutz to incoming players (particularly at WSU, but also athletes in general).

This should be provided to every recruit before they sign on the dotted line to accept a scholarship. Great read.

Comment

That indeed was a fantastic letter. Garrett should copyright that. WSU should make sure that is a part of their recruiting packages they provide to recruits, for all sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

That indeed was a fantastic letter. Garrett should copyright that. WSU should make sure that is a part of their recruiting packages they provide to recruits, for all sports.
            Only wish he would have wrote it a couple years ago.

Comment

• Garrett was brought up the right way before he ever came to WSU, and this letter proves it. He was a fine young man, before, and he has exceeded what anybody expected afterward. He wasn't a huge star that was destined for the NBA. He was a great kid and now a very fine man. This letter proves how wise and mature he is and he's only 30ish. He's not the first to say it, but one of the wisest statements regarding organizations is ...................................

"It's not about you".

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

This should be provided to every recruit before they sign on the dotted line to accept a scholarship. Great read.
                I'd go farther. They should frame it, and put it up in the locker room to remind every player everyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post

After all these years, now I know what that extra “g” is for: Greg “Gillette” Marshall.

Comment

• Great letter. Great kid/man. And he didn't need to do that. It speaks volumes about his character and his feelings about the program, coach, WSU and Wichita. Thanks Garrett.

Thinking about his time at WSU, I still wish that NIT team could have had a chance to play in the 2011 NCAA tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Only wish he would have wrote it a couple years ago.
                      I don't think it would have helped with at least a couple of the kids. They were never going to be team guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                        Garrett was brought up the right way before he ever came to WSU, and this letter proves it. He was a fine young man, before, and he has exceeded what anybody expected afterward. He wasn't a huge star that was destined for the NBA. He was a great kid and now a very fine man. This letter proves how wise and mature he is and he's only 30ish. He's not the first to say it, but one of the wisest statements regarding organizations is ...................................

"It's not about you".
                        I agree with everything here except that he hasn't exceeded my expectations, simply because I know he's destined for greatness. He'll be fantastic in whatever he wants to do. (And yes I know what you meant, I'm just adding emphasis.)

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I agree with everything here except that he hasn't exceeded my expectations, simply because I know he's destined for greatness. He'll be fantastic in whatever he wants to do. (And yes I know what you meant, I'm just adding emphasis.)
                          I'm pretty sure we are in total agreement but as he was being recruited, I didn't realize what a fine young man he would become. I knew he was nice but he became a mentally toughened individual that belies his nice exterior personality.

Comment

• Coach supposed be on KFH w Lutz today at 5:05

Comment

• Sounds like they expected to lose 4

gonna get one today

Really sounds pumped about the new guys

said Porter is 6'1" but has a lot of length, plays like 6'4" or 6'5"

Chauncey can play "multiple positions on the perimeter"
                              Last edited by pinstripers; April 17, 2020, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                Sounds like they expected to lose 4

gonna get one today

Really sounds pumped about the new guys

said Porter is 6'1" but has a lot of length, plays like 6'4" or 6'5"

Chauncey can play "multiple positions on the perimeter"
                                Said got their first choices with all these guys...

Comment

Working...
                                X