X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVC BracketBuster games

Very mixed results.

ISU-Red, ISU-Blue lose, BU and SIU win.

MSU down 10 to Valpo with 16 minutes left.

MVC not looking good.

Re: MVC BracketBuster games

Originally posted by RoyalShock
    Very mixed results.

ISU-Red, ISU-Blue lose, BU and SIU win.

MSU down 10 to Valpo with 16 minutes left.

MVC not looking good.
    story of the season

Comment

If not for a last second shot by Seck, the Valley would have had one more loss.

Comment

Missouri State looking good.

Comment

That Missouri State game reminds me a lot with how WSU played last night. They can't make the easy shot and Valpo is making the 3-pointers and layups.

Comment

80-67 Valpo - and it wasn't that close.

SWMO did not look good and Weems picked a bad time to lay an egg. 8)
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef

Hopefully they will continue to not look good next week and the week after.

At least we looked like we belonged on the same floor as our opponent.

Comment

The highlight of bracketbusters could be the UNI dance.

So sad.

Comment

May not watch. Dunno who to root for.

Comment

That settles that, this is officially a one bid conference.............again.

Comment

If UNI hold on, the BracketBuster will have hurt all the teams it was designed to help.

Comment

I'm not sure it is designed to help selected teams. I think it is designed to help those that can help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                          I'm not sure it is designed to help selected teams. I think it is designed to help those that can help themselves.
                          A questionable call with .8 seconds left may very well have bee contrived, made-for-TV drama.
                          Phi Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef

Its time for WSU to decide they want to be champions. The team has every bit the ability to do so. The only way to avenge the home losses is to take control now. Frustration looms because 4 home losses were unavoidable. The Shox can win, must win & should win! The game is 40 minutes long. The team is deep & talented. Time to win out like champions.
                            Phi Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by Speed
                              Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                              A questionable call with .8 seconds left may very well have bee contrived, made-for-TV drama.
                              Yep, the Shocks deliberately put themselves in a postion to have an officials call go against them with 0.8 seconds remaining. Not sure what we had to gain by such a contrivance, but if you say so...................

Comment

Working...
                              X