No announcement yet.

Bill Walker's urinary adventures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen it before, plenty of times. Maybe not during a basketball game, but I've seen it. Regardless, it's a stupid topic, one that should be shut down, it has nothing to do with WSU or WSU basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas
      I've seen it before, plenty of times. Maybe not during a basketball game, but I've seen it.

Comment

Phog net is hilarious.

[/url]

Comment

Good grief, don't we have anything better to talk about than what happened with Bill Walker? He's not the first guy to do something like that, won't be the last. Pretty sure if I was in his situation I'd have done the same thing. Ya know it's funny, people on this board hate it when other teams come on here and talk crap, yet we do the same thing about Bill Walker. Talk about some hypocrites. Hey BCScat, don't worry too much about what people say on this board, I'm rootin for the Wildcats just as hard as I am the Shockers, because I've always liked K-States basketball program.
          A. Do you realize the difference between a WSU and KSU board? When people complain about when other schools' posters "come on here and talk crap" the problem is that they are coming on a WSU board to do it. I don't care what other fans say on their own boards about WSU, just as long as they stay respectful when they leave their home turf. Likewise, on a WSU board, WSU fans can say what they please about KSU or others. They would only be hypocrites if they went onto a KSU board and did it.

B. Neither Bill Walker not being the first guy to do it, nor the fact that you would pee on a basketball court changes whether or not it is worth discussing. If something is rare and amusing, it doesn't have to be the only time that kind of incident occurs to be noteworthy. Are we going to ban discussions of blowouts or huge dunks, etc. because others have happened before?

If you can't handle jabs at KSU, stick to Kitty Cat boards and avoid threads on Shockernet involving KSU, but don't let your thin skin get in the way of making logical arguments.
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

[/img]

Comment

Mad Hatter, apparently you don't read too well, or understand what I was saying. The whole point is, WTH does anything in this topic have to do with WSU or WSU basketball? nothing at all. It's disgraceful that we've sunk to the level of other fans by poking jabs at other teams and players, just cause we have so much pent up hatred. Personally, I could care less what KSU or KU fans think about WSU, it doesn't hurt my feelings cause it's just talk, I don't have to resort to 12 year old tactics and take a jab at the KSU coach or the KSU pisser. I grew up, why don't some of you?

Comment

I grew up, why don't some of you?
                You don't get it do you? This is about entertainment and this is funny. If you don't like, well - who cares anyway.

Comment

I think the late Byron "Whizzer" White's nickname can finally be passed on.

Comment

Mad Hatter, apparently you don't read too well, or understand what I was saying. The whole point is, WTH does anything in this topic have to do with WSU or WSU basketball? nothing at all. It's disgraceful that we've sunk to the level of other fans by poking jabs at other teams and players, just cause we have so much pent up hatred. Personally, I could care less what KSU or KU fans think about WSU, it doesn't hurt my feelings cause it's just talk, I don't have to resort to 12 year old tactics and take a jab at the KSU coach or the KSU pisser. I grew up, why don't some of you?
                    :cry:

When a player on an in-state rival team pees on his home court on national television, it deserves a thread. Get a sense of humor, dude.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

We have an official "Nancy" alert.

:cry: :cry:
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                        I grew up, why don't some of you?
                        You don't get it do you? This is about entertainment and this is funny. If you don't like, well - who cares anyway.
                        I agree with you on that point, but the end of the first post on this thread says:

"So that's what they're using those power towels for these days ...

Seriously though, what an embarrassment for KSU and the Big XII. There is absolutely no discipline in that program."

So while I'd agree it's entertainment and funny, that doesn't appear to be the reason this thread was started. It appears to have been started to show negativity towards another program which has nothing to do with WSU basketball.

Comment

I talked to a couple co-workers who were in attendance for the game. They said it was hilarious. The reason why he had to go so bad is because his legs have been cramping up pretty bad lately and he has been hydrating. Apparently a little too much hydration.

It doesn't stop it from being funny. I don't know whether to think he is dedicated or a moron. lol.

Comment

I'd be careful. TMH has a pretty good reputation on this board for logic, objectivity, and carefully reasoned arguments. Looking at his reply, I would say that he was clear and on point. You may still disagree with him but I don't see any evidence that he didn't read well or didn't understand what you were saying. He pretty much just stated that you were wrong and gave reasons for it.

I can sympathize with you not being interested in reading or posting on this thread. I think that's valid. But I think TMH's point holds: what fan's might legitimately post on their board is different from what they might post on an opposing teams board. We have several posters who post somewhat negatively about WSU on their on board but are always respectful when they come over here. That's completely legitimate.

This topic may be somewhat juvenile (in which case you should ignore it) but it certainly, as TMH stated, was about an out of the ordinary event that was bound to garner attention and comment. If you think some individual posters may have challenged the limits of good taste, then I might agree with you. If you think that there was no possible reason for starting this thread than I would disagree, even though I personally would not have done it. (If there is anything that bothers me about this thread it is that because of it I have now written extensively about a topic I don't even care about. :) )
                            The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Maybe you should re-read your own post before telling me to do so. While you certainly alluded to the juvenile nature of the thread (and I never disagreed), one of your main points was calling many WSU fans hypocrites. My response was directly aimed against that argument.

I don't blame you for not wanting to participate in some of the threads here, but there is a world of difference between a thread being juvenile and it being hypocritical. I don't mind you or anyone else criticizing the WSU fanbase on its lackings if those criticisms are accurate. Since your claim of hypocrisy was not logically valid, I disagreed with you.

In addition, while it might not be a very mature thread, your argument that it doesn't relate to Shocker basketball lacks consistency as well. Have you gone to the thread about GMU beating South Carolina and complained about WSU fans posting threads not relating to WSU basketball?

I don't blame you for not wanting to be a part of this discussion. I had no intention of commenting on it before you made your criticism, either. However, it is hard to take you seriously when you call for civility out of a fan base while simultaneously calling other posters hypocrites without just cause or declaring that someone who disagrees with you must not "read too well". (Since you expressed curiosity about my reading ability, I'll have you know that I have been reading at a college level since I was in the fifth grade. Thanks for asking.)
                              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

TMH, I don't plan on sitting here arguing with you, we'll agree to disagree. Let's just forget all about this stupid topic and move on to basketball related topics

Comment

Working...
                                X