X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Walker's urinary adventures

I couldn't make this stuff up.

Directly from ksufans.com:

Covering K-State sports for Purple Power Hour has given me the opportunity to see some amazing things, but nothing tops this. Everybody on the floor was speechless!

Walker came over with about 2 seconds left while they were reviewing how much time was left on the clock after he stole the hail marry pass. He runs over to the bench jumping up and down and holding his balls. He'd been hit a couple times in the throat by Catron and Taylor, so I assumed they went with the low blow this time. NOT THE CASE! I hear him say "I GOTTA PISS! I GOTTA PISS!", looking around all frantic. Coach Underwood just kinda stood there not knowing what to suggest. That's when Walker grabs a few Gatorade towels, shoves em down his pants, and the next thing I know we got drips on the Bramlage floor. Everybody started goin' wild...Anderson was laughing about how the photo guys were all taking pictures, meanwhile Luis put up another towel to block the picture process, as Hoskins and Co. just kept repeating "Are you serious??". Underwood and some other guys were shoving their fists in their mouths to contain laughter, and I really don't know if Martin saw a bit of it. IT WAS CRAZY!

And there you have it, WATERGATE '07.

So that's what they're using those power towels for these days ...

Seriously though, what an embarrassment for KSU and the Big XII. There is absolutely no discipline in that program.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

He likes the popcorn too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REo4WDmh8pw
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

You have GOT to be kidding me..

But then again, piss and K-State go together about as well as spaghetti and meatballs.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

:blink:

:shock:

:wacko:

Someone needs to YouTube this one!

Comment

when you gotta go you gotta go

Comment

Get a very close look at Bill Walker in this video. Focus on the KSU Bench. He gets the urge to urinate during the game, stuffs trademarked KSU Power Towels...

Comment

For KU fans this must be, well, golden!

Comment

After reading the excerpt, my conclusion is this.

Funny thing is..........they think it's funny.

I may be made differently, I don't know. But I learned how to hold it a long time ago. Many times during my life, I have called on adrenaline to help me control any unexpected urges.

But I guess I'm made differently than the average spoiled baby of a basketball player who can't overcome any of his urges.

Or maybe mama didn't train Big Baby Bill right when he was Little Baby Bill........

Comment

Well Vitale did call him a P-T-Pee-er. Or was it a diaper dandy?

Comment

Originally posted by shox8498
                    After reading the excerpt, my conclusion is this.

Funny thing is..........they think it's funny.

I may be made differently, I don't know. But I learned how to hold it a long time ago. Many times during my life, I have called on adrenaline to help me control any unexpected urges.

But I guess I'm made differently than the average spoiled baby of a basketball player who can't overcome any of his urges.

Or maybe mama didn't train Big Baby Bill right when he was Little Baby Bill........
                    I can only speak personally… after a recent bout with kidney stones (OMG :cry: ), when I gotta go, I gotta go! I’ll give Mr. Walker the benefit of the doubt… maybe he has a urinary infection.
                    :(
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Indy23
                      Well Vitale did call him a P-T-Pee-er. Or was it a diaper dandy?
                      Indy, that's pretty good stuff!
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Maybe all of Martin's screaming just really, really scared him....
                        Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Gatorade, the newest diuretic!

Just when you think you have heard and seen it all. Just proves you will never hear or see it all.

Comment

Ruprecht, this is Mr. Walker. Mr. Walker, this is Ruprecht. I'm sure you two have plenty to talk about!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                              Ruprecht, this is Mr. Walker. Mr. Walker, this is Ruprecht. I'm sure you two have plenty to talk about!

Freddy Benson: Excuse me. May I go to the bathroom first?
                              Lawrence Jamieson: Of course you may.
                              Freddy Benson: [after a pause, and with relief] Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X