No announcement yet.

Bill Walker's urinary adventures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boy this thread is really starting to take a turn for the worst..
    KU fans are the most arrogant while KSU fans are the most delusional. ~BostonWu
    Criticizing this team is like criticizing one of Jerry's kids. ~DaShox

Comment

Embarrassing yes, but I actually think it shows that he keeps his wits about him under pressure. Quick thinking on his part to grab the towels.

doing it front of 14k founds shows he is willing to do what it takes to win....

what would your reaction be if that had been PJ instead of BW and the Shox won the game?

:whistle:
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock
        Embarrassing yes, but I actually think it shows that he keeps his wits about him under pressure. Quick thinking on his part to grab the towels.

what would your reaction be if that had been PJ instead of BW and the Shox won the game?

That's way off the point. The point is......he should've gone before he left!!

Efforts are being made at this moment to study modifications to Bramlage Coliseum. These modifications include installing purple porta potties next to the team benches.

Comment

I would be LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by shox8498

That's way off the point. The point is......he should've gone before he left!!

Efforts are being made at this moment to study modifications to Bramlage Coliseum. These modifications include installing purple porta potties next to the team benches.
            Maybe he was too shy to go at halftime.... :lol:

Comment

I would be embarassed for PJ, the coaches, players and admin for managing the situation so poorly and I would let ADJS know about it Monday morning. We aren't living in the 1800s folks....if that is the best solution to the problem then someone is seriously lacking both troubleshooting skills and basic intelligence.

Comment

When I look at that picture of Walker on the sideline pissing into a handful of towels two words come to my mind ... village idiot.

Comment

Where's the great BCS Cat to chime in on this?...
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If the student sections in the big 12 do anything less than bring depends to the game i will be highly highly pissed off.

In mr walkers case though I guess its better pissed on than pissed off.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                      If the student sections in the big 12 do anything less than bring depends to the game i will be highly highly pissed off.

In mr walkers case though I guess its better pissed on than pissed off.
                      or yellow towels......

Comment

I'm here. Actually it was funny to watch. Bill was hopping up and down making me think he was excited about the last play that been called. I was just calling my wife's attention to his actions when he strode to the bench, stuffed the towels down his shorts and, er, went. We looked at each other and both said "Oh, that explains the hopping!"

Look, it would have been nice if it had not happened and I'm sure Bill will regret it at every stop in the Big XII but as JoCoShock said the situation just didn't allow time to run to the locker room.

BTW Bill has something like a 3.5 GPA so he's along ways from being a"village idiot".

Comment

Well it's a good thing that YOU DON'T LIKE TO PLAY WSU HERE IN WICHITA very often. (sarcasm intended)

I wouldn't really want to pay to watch that kind of activity on my home floor. It would be analogous to some of the comments you've made on our board.

BTW - GPAs don't always translate directly to common sense either.

Comment

I'm surprised that he didn't have to go continually throughout the rest of the game. Ya' know after you break the seal and all...
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Good grief, don't we have anything better to talk about than what happened with Bill Walker? He's not the first guy to do something like that, won't be the last. Pretty sure if I was in his situation I'd have done the same thing. Ya know it's funny, people on this board hate it when other teams come on here and talk crap, yet we do the same thing about Bill Walker. Talk about some hypocrites. Hey BCScat, don't worry too much about what people say on this board, I'm rootin for the Wildcats just as hard as I am the Shockers, because I've always liked K-States basketball program.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas
                                Good grief, don't we have anything better to talk about than what happened with Bill Walker? He's not the first guy to do something like that, won't be the last. Pretty sure if I was in his situation I'd have done the same thing. Ya know it's funny, people on this board hate it when other teams come on here and talk crap, yet we do the same thing about Bill Walker. Talk about some hypocrites. Hey BCScat, don't worry too much about what people say on this board, I'm rootin for the Wildcats just as hard as I am the Shockers, because I've always liked K-States basketball program.
                                Really? Cause I've watched a lot of basketball and thats the first time I've seen it. In all fairness, this would have been funny regardless of the individual. Perhaps a little more so because Walker still hasn't made it to the end of a game (one way or another).

Comment

Working...
                                X