No announcement yet.

Bill Walker's urinary adventures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is just to bizarre for me to fully wrap my mind around. Have we found Dofo's IRL identity?

Comment

He must have no inhibitions at all. Kind of admire the brazenness. But it is just disgusting. Pee-soaked towels just lying on the hardwood by the bench? Nasty. Unfortunately, this thread has now made me curious just how much pee a towel can absorb. I almost want to try the experiment.

Comment

Ahhhhh...My co-workers are going to love this. [/img]

Comment

I don't care who you are or how cool you think you are there is never a time or place for this. Peeing in front of 13,000? If KSU fans aren't disgusted with their basketball team they are even more of a disgrace than I thought. At least go to the frickin' locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by hamshock
            I don't care who you are or how cool you think you are there is never a time or place for this. Peeing in front of 13,000? If KSU fans aren't disgusted with their basketball team they are even more of a disgrace than I thought. At least go to the frickin' locker room.
            He couldn't go to the locker room because there were 2 seconds left in the game. Had he ran to the locker room he would have missed the end of the game. - But I agree with the rest of that. He's 19 years old, if he can't hold his pee for 5 minutes, he should probably get his urinary track checked out. However, I find this rather funny. I guess even at 26, pee antics still make me laugh. - On another note, I love the title of this thread. Really brings in the casual reader.
            "You can observe a lot just by watching."
            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

I'm going to watch as many KSU games as possible until one of them has to go #2.

How'd you like to be the manager for this team picking up after a disgusting pig.

Comment

Considering someone on KSU was going to have to take an outside shot (with only 1.8 left), I'm not sure Walker's presence would have been missed had he visited the facilities!

Comment

Hard to believe the national media hasn't picked this up. Too childish?

On the other hand, it opens up a lot of possible nicknames for the young man. There must be hundreds of people in Lawrence working on that right now.

Comment

Wee Willy Walker?

Comment

I can't wait to see the signs in the student sections of Big 12 games.

Comment

Isn't it a bit surprising that something like this hasn't happened before?

I used to run in 5k, 10k races and it was common to see somone with a little liquid doo doo running down their leg.

I realize that running a race is a bit different. But when nature calls, it don't take no for an answer!

Comment

Originally posted by hamshock
                          You're kidding.

They didn't have a full house for this? How soon until the merchants start the ticket giveaways?

Comment

Originally posted by WyoWu
                            Hard to believe the national media hasn't picked this up. Too childish?

On the other hand, it opens up a lot of possible nicknames for the young man. There must be hundreds of people in Lawrence working on that right now.
                            How about "this gives a whole new meaning to the term "wet willie"........"

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                              Isn't it a bit surprising that something like this hasn't happened before?

I used to run in 5k, 10k races and it was common to see somone with a little liquid doo doo running down their leg.

I realize that running a race is a bit different. But when nature calls, it don't take no for an answer!
                              it was common to see somone with a little liquid doo doo running down their leg
                              W.T.F.?

Annual 10k Sphincter Challenge?

T

...8)

Comment

I've known a lot of runners who have messed themselves in races starting in high school...I've heard of athletes peeing their pants during a game before...

Comment

Working...
                                X