Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland Baltimore County Pre-Game Thread

Nice going, Comeback Kids! :good:

Why? The game has only been over 2 minutes.

Comment

someone's going to make eventually

Comment

Seriously this is getting ridiculous.

Can we enjoy this one first?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDorian
          someone's going to make eventually
          Are you feeling as important as you thought you would?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
            Seriously this is getting ridiculous.

Can we enjoy this one first?
            YEAH!!!! GEEZ!!!!!!! :rant:
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

ASU Game is history...it's time to move ahead :shock:

Comment

how do we get koch arena packed for tuesday. ive noticed quite a few empty seats the past games, and as marshall said in the postgame show---we need everyone there to help us go 5-2 against a really good team

Comment

how do we get koch arena packed for tuesday. ive noticed quite a few empty seats the past games, and as marshall said in the postgame show---we need everyone there to help us go 5-2 against a really good team
                  Free Ashley Furniture T-Shirts; that seems to pack to locals in!

Comment

Originally posted by melcong4
                    They should reinstate the homestead act. If you don't improve the seats you're given (by sitting in them every game), they will be given to squatters..... :wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock
                      They should reinstate the homestead act. If you don't improve the seats you're given (by sitting in them every game), they will be given to squatters..... :wsu_posters:
                      I don't want people squatting on all the seats in that nice arena. Thats disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock
                        In all seriousness, I have season tickets in nosebleed. It would be nice if the tunnel nazis would let us poorfolk come down and sit in the corporate seats at the half. I'd promise not to spill my char tobacky on their nice seats. It would look better than the checkerboard pattern we've had recently.
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

MBC is 5-1 and has played decent competition. They also have something on the schedule called Goucher!?

Comment

Originally posted by WyoWu
                            MBC is 5-1 and has played decent competition. They also have something on the schedule called Goucher!?

So thats where Goucher went, I had a hellva time getting her to move out! 8)
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by WyoWu
                              They beat George Washington.

11/10 St. Peter's W 81-78 1-0
                              11/13 at La Salle W 76-69 2-0
                              11/17 at Richmond W 70-68 3-0
                              11/20 at Lafayette L 87-84 3-1
                              11/24 George Washington W 89-79 4-1
                              11/29 Morgan State 65-52

Yeah - I'd say that's a pretty decent record so far...

Comment

Working...
                              X