No announcement yet.

WSU - KState on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is certainly a free country but this is a fan forum, not a non fan forum. So, if you are so proKState and come on our board and flame, whatever happens to you is just your own doing. All of this is obvious but still Kittens need to be reminded anyway. Go to your own board and live it up.

Comment

• 14 zip to Nebraska?!? Haha. Of course, Nebraska is no slouch, they are afterall 10th in the Big 12! Maybe Gene the stalker was saving his pitching staff for 4-20, when the Shocks finally play a team with an RPI. Haha. You may have won a world series 20+ years ago, but your program sucks now, and shows no sign of improving. One of these days the likes of Bethany College is gonna beat you.

Comment

• There is a ton of undeniable proof that KU and K-State have the better PROGRAMS, isn't there?

I mean, just look at their recent success in the NCAA Tournament. That's all you need to know, isn't it shockkansas? Look at the number of times KU and KSU have hosted Regionals and Super Regionals lately. That's what I call undeniable proof.

Don't you agree?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockkansas
          14 zip to Nebraska?!? Haha. Of course, Nebraska is no slouch, they are afterall 10th in the Big 12! Maybe Gene the stalker was saving his pitching staff for 4-20, when the Shocks finally play a team with an RPI. Haha. You may have won a world series 20+ years ago, but your program sucks now, and shows no sign of improving. One of these days the likes of Bethany College is gonna beat you.
          Originally posted by shockkansas
          I'll stay away until April 20th.
          A sucky program indeed, but one that is still a threat in your eyes as you have now gone back on your pwomise twice.

For the record, congrats on losing to the same Nebraska team at home last Friday night. You clearly are superior.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shockkansas
            14 zip to Nebraska?!? Haha. Of course, Nebraska is no slouch, they are afterall 10th in the Big 12! Maybe Gene the stalker was saving his pitching staff for 4-20, when the Shocks finally play a team with an RPI. Haha. You may have won a world series 20+ years ago, but your program sucks now, and shows no sign of improving. One of these days the likes of Bethany College is gonna beat you.
            Have to agree that after 25-30 years of K-State being the little ***** to the Shocker baseball program, you are entitled to having your day for one month out of 360. Kind of like your basketball program compared/contrasted to KU.
            And as bad as the Shocker team is this year, your program still gets psyched up to a the stratosphere in order to beat the Shox and reach your new statusphere.
            Go back to painting fence posts purple.

Comment

• Funny you mention that CWS Championship 20 years ago, shockkansas. To date, it's been the pinnacle of success for Shocker baseball because - lets be honest - you can't get any higher than #1. We place it front and center on our facility for good reason.

In light of that context, I'm thinking a similar approach could be used at the venerable Tointon Family Stadium in Manhattan, after your 2009 program "pinnacle". Signage, a banner, an outfield wall placard... whatever, would look fantastic emblazoned with 2009 Houston Regional- Second Place.

I mean just look at that mecca of college baseball you have. So many potential placements of 2009 Houston Regional- Second Place. I'm sure the recent TFS record crowd for that mid-week game against an lowly MVC team would really appreciate it, right after you explained to them that second place in a regional entitled you to a 16 way tie for 32nd place in the tournament.

Comment

• At least Ricky made me laugh tonight. :good:
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                X