Shox at Sooners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockerman
    This isn't all bad, Kelly got his bad inning out of the way and were still tied. So, now its on.
    Yeah right.

Comment

Weber singles. Hill sac bunts him to 2nd. Dirks strikes out swinging. Jones grounds out.

Comment

T web starts the inning with a base hit, Hill advances him to second on a Sac bunt, Dirks strikes out, Jones thrown out at first on a weak grounder.

Comment

Shox do a pitch out on a lead off single and T Web guns him down. next two men up pop out. Onto the third inning.

Comment

Coleman walks and steals second. McKeever drives him in. Clint is 2/2 with 3 RBI's. He's on second with 1-down.

3-2.

Comment

McKeever with the bonehead base running gets doubled off on an easy pop fly.

This is the type of stuff that will drive me mad.

Comment

Why am I not suprised by that. Oh well, since he's the only one driving in runs right now, I'll let this slide...............for now.

Comment

Weber with his second lead-off single. Good to see him get it going. Maybe just not to lead off innings.

Comment

So Dirks reaches on a fielder's choice.

Does that extend his on base streak? I know it means he is still 0-fer but he did get on base...

Comment

I'm pretty sure on-base streak would include being on base.. doesn't matter how.

As to the bone-headed plays, don't be so negative Rose. They're few and far between. We haven't had many of those in a while.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood

Does that extend his on base streak? I know it means he is still 0-fer but he did get on base...
                        Good question. I'm gonna go with no, but what do I know.

Comment

Tim Kelly needs to get his butt in the classroom with BK because he just doesn't know what to throw to these guys.

Comment

Being ahead in this game was just a little too unusual for us. Much better now that we're behind. Pressure is off.

I bet we settle for 3 this game. Wouldn't surprise me at all.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                              I'm pretty sure on-base streak would include being on base.. doesn't matter how.

As to the bone-headed plays, don't be so negative Rose. They're few and far between. We haven't had many of those in a while.
                              Did you not watch the K-State game last night?

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle
                                Originally posted by Rosewood

Good question. I'm gonna go with no, but what do I know.
                                Maybe he can go ahead and go yard and just take the question mark off of that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X