No announcement yet.

Shox at Sooners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again, who thinks this team is worthy of hosting a regional?
    Hosting? It's time to start playing like a team that can get invited.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• We are 2-3 since the Gene story broke with all kinds of poor coaching decisions, errors and bad pitching uncharacteristic of our team. Can you say distraction?
      Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

• This is actually laughable. It's beyond the point of getting angry or frustrated. This team is just not very good. We are an average team that benefited from a soft schedule early on to get us in the rankings. We are now 8-7 the past 15 games since we started playing games that mattered and against tougher competition.

Kiss the hosting hopes goodbye - oh - we'll make a regional as an at-large, but we will be a three seed and go 0 fer.

Comment

• Tim Kelley- bright future, right now- real average
          THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

• If Gene still has his job at WSU next year, I'll be shocked

Comment

• Comment

• Fortunately Gregg Marshall is a heck of a recruiter because hoops season can't get here soon enough. 8)
                Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas
                  If Gene still has his job at WSU next year, I'll be shocked
                  It almost looked to me like Gene quit coaching and Kemnitz was stepping forward to be the "Champion". Might have worked except for Kenny. Make you wonder if he had a bet on the game or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989
                    Originally posted by ShockerFever
                    Win or lose, the way this team is performing when it counts, and giving up 3 run leads in the bottom of the 9th, and the coaching decisions that have ensued have got to make you seriously wonder about this team.

Again, who thinks this team is worthy of hosting a regional?

Hosting? At this rate we may not even be playing in a regional. We really need a closer. A 3 run lead in the ninth and we blow it for the second time in 3 games.
                    Oh believe me I'm in the same boat with you guys. But all the sunshine fans out there (I won't call out names) were thinking we're just in a little slump, didn't have any bad losses, and can still pick up some good wins.. and still host a regional. That's who my comments were directed to.

At this point, I'd be thrilled to get into the NCAA's.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• game

New and creative ways to pis* away a game. the psyche must be fragile right now. Too bad we don't have much depth to sit KWJ right now.

did anyone really think the bottom of the 10th would be any different outcome. it really was a matter of how it happened.

Comment

• Put Williams on the bench for the rest of the season. I'm sorry, but he just suck right now. Can't hit and loses a game on a easy put out? sit him!!!!

Comment

• The Wichita State Chokers:

Comment

• Was it Gene's fault that Kenny Williams can't catch a fly ball? Yeah, it's all Gene's fault.
                            Egotism is the anesthetic of stupidity.

Comment

• We really need to sweep UNI this weekend. It will not only put us in great shape to win the conference but it will also help our confidence.

If we want to host a regional we will probably now need to win out (even then it could be iffy, but look at last year-it will all depend on how every other possible hosts finish).

Finishing the season on a strong winning streak would be great heading into the post season.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

• KWJ was absolutely embarrassing at InSU Friday and Saturday. He had a decent game Sunday but was pure puke before it. And then tonight... start walking and don't stop. 8)
                                Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Working...
                                X