No announcement yet.

Shox versus Kitty Cats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I absolutely hate it when people say "We weren't focused" or "We need to treat every game the same." That is such a cop-out. How about just saying we got beat and we aren't that good of an offensive team? To say each time you lose, "we weren't focused" is a bunch of crap.

I don't think getting focused is going to turn this team into the Bronx Bombers anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound
      I absolutely hate it when people say "We weren't focused" or "We need to treat every game the same." That is such a cop-out. How about just saying we got beat and we aren't that good of an offensive team? To say each time you lose, "we weren't focused" is a bunch of crap.

I don't think getting focused is going to turn this team into the Bronx Bombers anytime soon.
      I agree.

Heres my response to athletes who "arent focused"

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
        Cat, it seems from a soundbite I heard that WSU wasn't too focused on playing K-State last night. I guess that means they played down to the level of their competition.

I guess that's understandable when you're facing a team at home which has never participated in the NCAA Regionals. When your progam's goal is probably to finish .500, beat Texas or Nebraska once per season, to split with WSU and qualify for the Big 12 tournament, it would be a little tough for a team to get really jacked up.

Maybe someday KSU baseball will graduate from the ranks of minor sports like women's basketball.

i'm afraid if we played a big 12 schedule we would have a difficult time making a regional too. k-state has wins against texas, uc-irvine, osu, and wsu. we have wins against whom? i think our guys play tight in clutch situations, and we won't win a big game until that stops.

Comment

I believe if we faced that schedule we would stay focused game after game and play well. OK, maybe we'd still lose focus and play down to K-State and KU's level on occasion.

Comment

K-state won just their 4th road game all season.

Comment

Working...
            X