Shox versus Kitty Cats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shox versus Kitty Cats

KSU's starting pitcher has an ERA over 5. Let's come on out in front of the home crowd and punch him and the rest of KSU in the face then stomp on their ankles. Let's get a good start in going 5-0 this week.

Unfortunately, I'm still in Fort Worth on business so I won't be there, but my wife will be part of the Alumni Department organizing the under the tent BBQ tonight. Say hello.

Re: Shox versus Kitty Cats

Originally posted by KC Shox
    KSU's starting pitcher has an ERA over 5. Let's come on out in front of the home crowd and punch him and the rest of KSU in the face then stomp on their ankles. Let's get a good start in going 5-0 this week.

Unfortunately, I'm still in Fort Worth on business so I won't be there, but my wife will be part of the Alumni Department organizing the under the tent BBQ tonight. Say hello.
    KC, if that's your wife in your new Avatar... then, I'm there!
    :yahoo:
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU

KC, if that's your wife in your new Avatar... then, I'm there!
      :yahoo:
      LOL, as a matter of fact it....................nah, just kidding. She'd kill me if I posted a picture of her. As a side note, she knows all about Shockernet, and has read some of my controversial posts and the reactions I get from some of you. She is actually afraid to be seen with me at a Shocker game in fear of retaliation if I was to be discovered. She thinks someone wants to beat my ass.

No joke. I keep telling her that Shockernet posters are the nicest people on the planet and would rather make peace - not war, but somehow she doesn't believe me. Should I be worried?

Comment

**** k-state

Comment

Preach on.
          YOUSUCKITPOX

Comment

No joke. I keep telling her that Shockernet posters are the nicest people on the planet and would rather make peace - not war, but somehow she doesn't believe me. Should I be worried?
            That depends. Have you paid your protection fee via the ChipIn on the homepage?

:D

Comment

I keep telling her that Shockernet posters are the nicest people on the planet and would rather make peace - not war, but somehow she doesn't believe me. Should I be worried?
              I can't speak for anyone else, and we do have some rabble-rousers -- but as one who has criticized you freely, I can tell you that I am indeed one of the nicest people on the planet,

:yes:

and have no desire to beat anyone, even KU and K-State fans. As I've said before, kumbaya.

Comment

Free Pizza for students (I think). Starting at 5:30PM?? I'm not certain about this but a student told me this.
                Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Only if she and you show up wearing purple. You still won't get beaten just not talked to.

Comment

Oh my, Winters is behind the plate tonight....ugh!

Comment

Oh my, Winters is behind the plate tonight....ugh!
                      just heard that.

***k

he makes listening aggravating. i'm sure it's the same if i was attending..
                      veni, vidi, vici

Comment

How does his number come around so often? Little ridiculous.

Comment

Jones walks, Gillaspie doubles to get us on the board first.

1-0 Shox.

Comment

Of course, a team with an overall batting average of .260 already has 3 hits and we let a guy batting .188 get a hit and drive in a run. C'MON! Fleming!

Comment

Of course, a team with an overall batting average of .260 already has 3 hits and we let a guy batting .188 get a hit and drive in a run. C'MON! Fleming!
                              Turnabout is fair play. Taylor Brown with a bloop single. Steals second and Dirks drives him in.

2-1 Shox after 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X