No announcement yet.

Shox versus Kitty Cats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously, the bottom dwelling kitty cats, really... no no no...really!
    THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

Right now it's really hard to say it's going to turn around but ill stick to it.This team is not focused at all and is very frustrated.They just need 1 break and it can all turn around.thats just how baseball is.Remember the win streak and how everyone was saying how great the team chemistry is?Seems like so long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
        I'm sure they are lovin what they are seeing. Upsetting the no. 8 team in the nation at their own joint, can't say I blame them for their behavior.
        And to boot we had a lot of potential new fans in the crowd tonight - military folks. We sat by a young military couple who were new to Wichita and had never been to a game before.

Let's hope they give us another chance to show them the real thing - unless that was it.

Comment

This team has no fire. They were just going through the motions tonight.

Maybe they are tired. But the season will be over soon, so they need to get their second wind and find their inspiration fast.

Comment

Egotism is the anesthetic of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by SekShocker
              KU beats Missouri at the K 3-0, in case anyone cares.
              I would care.. if we planned on winning this one. As it is, it's meaningless since we're choking worse than Missouri at hosting a regional.

Pathetic.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by BCSCat
                I really don't follow the BatCats much as it's a minor sport like golf but I'm still damn happy about this win. Tough week for the WheatShockers going against two power conference teams - hope you get OU tomorrow.
                Especially more so after last year, I consider what the Kitties do on that thing called the gridiron 'minor'.

I guess it's all a matter of opinion.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I ask again.. where's Rosewood at to sugarcoat this one? Another uncalled-for meltdown right?
                  Can't wait to see the response this time..

Let's see... no offense whatsoever again, against a weak opponent with weak pitching.

A defense that can't play defense, that now seems to be putting up more errors than runs. Good trend..

And a relatively excellent pitching performance wasted yet again.. although I must say the wild pitch frequency is becoming very little league-ish.

This team is finally getting exposed and finally showing it's true colors. It managed to cover them up for a good 2 months now, but now that's changed. It truly is sad the potential and position this team had going on throughout the year is lost and has been blown.

Expect a 2 or 3 seed in Lincoln or Stillwater if we're lucky, and another exit in the championship game(s).. if we're lucky.

It finally has hit me. No excuses. This team was overrated and weak. Same old, same old as it's been for the last 12 years. Utter disgust.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I really don't follow the BatCats much as it's a minor sport like golf but I'm still damn happy about this win. Tough week for the WheatShockers going against two power conference teams - hope you get OU tomorrow.
                    actually it isn't a tough weak, thats the problem with the loss. KSU is a bottom feeder who will be happy to make thier leagues 8 team tourney.

I wish KSU was good then I could handle the loss. Last weeks loss to OSU didn't bother, this did.

Comment

This game was brutal to watch in person. No fire, no spark, no intensity. They miss Workman in a big way. The infield was a complete joke and zero clutch hits. Something needs to get these boys going.

Comment

Not sure what a tough "weak" is but even as a"bottom feeder" in a power conference KSU can still be a tough mid week opponent for a team like WSU that plays in the MVC. WSU has a great program but is a big fish in a little pond conference-wise IMHO.

Good luck to WSU and I hope they take their revenge on OU in a big way.

Comment

Anybody else see Fugett pitching down in the bullpen in the early innings, maybe he is finally over his injury?

Comment

Not sure what a tough "weak" is but even as a"bottom feeder" in a power conference KSU can still be a tough mid week opponent for a team like WSU that plays in the MVC. WSU has a great program but is a big fish in a little pond conference-wise IMHO.
                            Much like Southern Illinois, a mid-pack MVC team, was a tough midweek opponent while beating Missouri recently.

Comment

Cat, it seems from a soundbite I heard that WSU wasn't too focused on playing K-State last night. I guess that means they played down to the level of their competition.

I guess that's understandable when you're facing a team at home which has never participated in the NCAA Regionals. When your progam's goal is probably to finish .500, beat Texas or Nebraska once per season, to split with WSU and qualify for the Big 12 tournament, it would be a little tough for a team to get really jacked up.

Maybe someday KSU baseball will graduate from the ranks of minor sports like women's basketball.

Comment

"No matter the competition, you have to focus on each game". -Andy Dirks
                                Egotism is the anesthetic of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X