No announcement yet.

Shox versus Kitty Cats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A pticher pinch hitting. That tells you the story of this line up. CMON Logan!

Comment

He strikes out for the 2nd out. Dirks last man standing. Base hit would probably tie it up.

Comment

This team - what can I say - words fail me at the moment.

Comment

:-x :-x :-x :-x
          THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

Pathetic...We have Missouri Valley batters and top ten pitchers. We do not deserve to be ranked. Just a disgusting performance.

Comment

game

this team.....has the end of the 40+ win season streak right in it's wheel house

maybe that is ok given how bad the bats are right now....

Comment

Wow that sucks.

I hope they show up better tomorrow, as I am starting a vacation trip to Texas by stopping in Norman to see the Shox play OU. Right now I need to think real hard before I post anything else.

Comment

The Shox are now 8 and 6 in their last 14 games. Pathetic, I give this team a thumbs down. This team is just going through the motions, playing uninspired and no where resembles the old Shocker teams that played with a fire lit under their asses!

Comment

The view of tonights game is it sucked, the defense sucked the offense sucked the pitching was good, except they hit to many guys and threw to many wild pitches, the two times they actually scored as soon as they scored a run they gave it right back the next inning. Momentum is different I know in baseball than it is in basketball, but it is always nice to shut a team down after you score in the previous inning. But it probably wouldn't matter anyway Like Terry said just an uninspired effort.

Comment

I really don't follow the BatCats much as it's a minor sport like golf but I'm still damn happy about this win. Tough week for the WheatShockers going against two power conference teams - hope you get OU tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by BCSCat
                        I really don't follow the BatCats much as it's a minor sport like golf but I'm still damn happy about this win. Tough week for the WheatShockers going against two power conference teams - hope you get OU tomorrow.
                        You wouldn't think it was a minor sport if KSU went to the College World Series. Also, you do realize college baseball is the number 3rd ranked sport in mens athletics in terms of championship attendance. Hardly a minor sport.

Comment

Maybe for K-State it is a minor sport, but for the rest of us it is a major sport.

Comment

I think if I had a take off pick, I wouldn't look past the guy hitting 4th for my pick.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                              You wouldn't think it was a minor sport if KSU went to the College World Series. Also, you do realize college baseball is the number 3rd ranked sport in mens athletics in terms of championship attendance. Hardly a minor sport.
                              Baseball is the second-highest revenue producing sport for the NCAA, right behind basketball. That's not minor.

Comment

This is driving me nutty, I don't mind that we are not very good, that happens, but for the love of God, will they get us out of the top 20, this is embarrasing. Expecting too much from this team and continually being let down is xxxxxxx brutal!
                                THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

Working...
                                X