X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's not going to score.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      I'm not looking forward to the type of fail it will take to not get this run in from 3rd with nobody out.
      triple play?

Comment

Simpson strikes out. Double play would end it.

Comment

Sit down Simpson!
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
            triple play?
            well we can see the path

Strikeout and then the Double play

Comment

I'm usually positive but this team has taken it out of me.

Comment

wow....just wow.....

Comment

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

Comment

I'm not even mad. This is just impressive.

Comment

Can we get the new 0-fer number with RISP? 0-40?

Comment

They just wrote the book on how not to score in the clutch in major college baseball.Man this hurts.

Comment

Gillaspie literally has to hit a home run, or we aren't going to score.

Comment

These guys don't know how to win. It is good this is a veteran team - means there will be a lot of turnover and this program need new blood coming into this program. Needs a complete transfusion.

Comment

I thought having a veteran team was a good thing to start the season but I'm ready for these guys to move on and see Coach Butlers guys turn this around.I really hope these guys catch fire and Suprise me but right now they have no pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                                Can we get the new 0-fer number with RISP? 0-40?
                                That's it. We may as well keep it going so we at least have something that will keep our interest until the Valley Tournament starts.

KSU was willing to give us the tying run if we could just hit it anywhere except to 1st, 3rd of the pitcher.

Simpson is up there taking huge, long swings which might work if he gets lucky and runs into a pitch, but all we needed was just a slap to SS or 2B.

Bayliff gets a great pitch to drive to the opposite field. What does he do? He tries to pull the ball, rolls over it, and this a weak ass grounder to 1st.

Parker's AB wasn't bad, but at the point the percentages of finding a hole are working against you.
                                Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 8, 2014, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X