Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WstateU
    Originally posted by SB Shock
    I'm sure the new AD will make this happen - right?
    I have no inside information, however it wouldn't surprise me to see a major announcement soon. What a perfect time for one of the "heavy hitters" to step up to the plate with a financial endorsement for our new AD.

:good:
    Who would have ever thought the "heavy hitters" would be the student body? :good: :good:
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Do they get naming rights for something?

Comment

Get basketball tickets for 10 more years and use of the facility for intramurals and club sports. Not sure how big the field is but should be nice for flag football and maybe soccer intramural wise.

Comment

For 1.4M they can have the intramurals, get a walk-on the team each year and hold 24-7 kegger toga parties in there for all I care.

Thanks students.

Comment

That doesn't get the off the hook for contributing through ShockerNet, though! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Hill Sitter
              For 1.4M they can have the intramurals, get a walk-on the team each year and hold 24-7 kegger toga parties in there for all I care.

Thanks students.
              How about we put Cessna to use for an intergalactic kegger?
              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

We're not hosting some intergalactic kegger.......

Zed.......

Comment

Yes, that is correct Agent W.

Comment

I chiped in and it is very easy to make the donation. This is for a good project that will impact many Shockers for years. Give up a couple of beers each month and donate your savings. It might even help your abs.

Click on the link, go down the left-hand column and click on Chipin www.shockernet.net/sn/portal.php
                    bump,

Let's keep it going.

Comment

Probably should have bumped this Friday around 2pm.

July 1 will be here before you know it and a bunch of you will be MIA until basketball.

Get out your pocketbooks and help to contribute to one of the best programs in the country.

They deserve it.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

I would like Royal to announce and end date so I know when to donate 10%. However let me just say that I will donate $200.00 if we don't reach the goal of $2,000.00 anyway. In other words I'm urging many of you to donate and get this thing over 2000 so that I will have to donate more than 200. Can ya dig?

Comment

The "widget" on the front page does say that it ends 7/1. But that is pretty subtle so I apologize for not making it more clear.

July 1st is the target date.

I haven't made my donation yet and will do so in the next couple weeks.

Comment

I threw in $25.50, which was sitting in my Paypal account from selling my Diamondback/Tigers tickets for one day.

I'll shoot more in if I can sell more tickets. I have extra tickets for the KC/Diamondbacks series next weekend, and I might have an extra one in the A's series afterward.

I might shoot another donation independent of those after the paycheck this week.

Comment

Looks like we are about to wrap up the fundraising campaign. As I write this the total stood at $1,671.86.

List of Matching Contributors (10%/$200 Max):

1972Shocker
                              t7017s
                              WuDrWu
                              roadshocker
                              haysdb

Personally, I am going to go ahead and send in my maximum matching commitment of $200.00 (I would like to see us get to $2,500).

Royal somewhere I read what the fees were when making these contributions and that we could add those to our payment if we wanted to cover those. However, I am unable to locate those at this point.

Could you please provide that information again.

I think it would be nice if we could get our matching contributions in by mid-July so Royal can finish this up and get this off of his plate.

I for some reason you are no longer able to cover your match then you might want to PM Royal.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

Comment

Royal, never mind about the fees. I found it in your announcement post at the top of the Baseball forum.

Fees are $0.30 per transaction plus 2.9% of the transaction amount.

Comment

Working...
                                X