No announcement yet.

Fundraising campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well even though it doesn't look like we are going to make it to the goal of 2000 I'm gonna go ahead and contribute 200 this evening so you can scratch my name off the matching list. If by some miracle this thing gets over 2000 not counting the matching donations then let me know royal and I will make sure to chip in whatever I need to make it 10%. Thanks should be in order for all those that have made donations. I appreciate people willing to contribute to such an outstanding program and the commitment they are making by donating to keep it so outstanding. Mad props to all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by dregn
      Get basketball tickets for 10 more years and use of the facility for intramurals and club sports. Not sure how big the field is but should be nice for flag football and maybe soccer intramural wise.
      Good luck having Gene let them use it for anything. It'll be used for nothing by the students. I damn near garauntee it.

Comment

You still taking donations Royal? Bump for this thread in hopes of a few more donations if you are.

Comment

Working...
        X