No announcement yet.

Shox vs. Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious question....have we thrown out anyone this year that wasn't a pitchout, runner falling down, or someone picked off?

Comment

• Come on Tj show us what you are made of. The possible winning run is on second with one out.

Comment

• Ballgame.

Comment

• That's it. Okie State wins 6-5 in 12 innings.

Comment

• I'm 100% serious. Gene should be fired tonight for incompetence.

That was inexcusable.

Comment

• :(
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I'm sorry to all of those who followed this entire game. I'm glad I didn't.

At least this one doesn't hurt at all since there's absolutely nothing at stake.

Onward and upward for that coveted Valley Championship! Wooooooohooooooooooooo
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• The beat goes on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    I'm sorry to all of those who followed this entire game. I'm glad I didn't.

At least this one doesn't hurt at all since there's absolutely nothing at stake.

Onward and upward for that coveted Valley Championship! Wooooooohooooooooooooo
                    Hey it is still fun to beat the Cowboys. Especially at their place and when they are ranked. WSU could have won tonight. Oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      I'm 100% serious. Gene should be fired tonight for incompetence.

That was inexcusable.
                      I really do want to hear his explanation. I can't imagine what it is.

Comment

• I feel bad for the players at this point.The idiot of a coach they have is making them look as bad as he is.His time passed him long ago.At this point I can't even salute him for the good he has done for the school.He has tore it all down in my eyes.Im done until he is no longer the coach.This was the final straw for me.I hope the boys play well in spite of Gene but he has lost my support.Please do the right thing WSU and fire this dinosaur.

Comment

• Unbelievable.....well at least my projection of going 0-4 against OSU and KU remains alive......

Comment

• I can't believe it. What freaking LOUSY coaching.
                            What a dumb decision. ... All 3 of those coaches are making me want to puke. I'm to the point where I can't even type their names.

It really makes you wonder if they're trying to be fired!

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                              WSU could have won tonight. Oh well.
                              Reality is a good Shocker team would have won, but this team is not mentally tough or well coached. Maybe these players will get it when the new coaching staff comes on board next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                                I really do want to hear his explanation. I can't imagine what it is.
                                He's going to say whatever he wants and NOBODY is going to call him on his s***. There is zero accountability. Do you expect to hear an honest discussion about his decisions?

Comment

Working...
                                X