No announcement yet.

Shox vs. Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gillespie would have been a mortal lock to get the run home. He's the only one talented enough and smart enough to hit a fly ball in that circumstance.

Bottom of the 12th still tied because we're idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by tru2thaduce View Post
      We deserve to lose.
      Don't worry, we're going to.

Comment

• Is Gene even awake or did he nod off at this late hour?

Comment

• Can't even believe what I just witnessed. So sad.
          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Going to the bottom of the 12th tied at 5 after blowing a golden opportunity to score because the Shox are playing "dumb baseball".

Comment

• Originally posted by tru2thaduce View Post
              We deserve to lose.
              Kennedy and Shane agree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Eric keeps trying but Gene won't answer. Muhahaha
                Actually, Gene doesn't even know what a cell phone is....maybe the dugout phone is ringing......

Comment

• What is going on with that guy? What's the rationale for not bunting????
                  If we lose, I'm going to be torqued for listening to this entire game.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Gillespie would have been a mortal lock to get the run home. He's the only one talented enough and smart enough to hit a fly ball in that circumstance.

Bottom of the 12th still tied because we're idiots.
                    If by "we're" you mean Gene, then yes, we're idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      You have got to be effing kidding me.

Does Shane still work in the baseball office?
                      So Shane is still the DOO for Shocker baseball. I can't believe he's calling his boss dumb. Is he saying the players are missing signs? Can someone help me out here?

Comment

• Now Okie St doesn't bunt either. Does Gene and the Okie St coach have some kind of secret agreement not to bunt in extra innings?

Comment

• Totally forgot about the game tonight after I was just talking about it 3 hours ago, as is the case now with Shocker baseball.

Apparently, Gene wants to win the game 8-5 instead of 6-5.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Give Gene a break. He pooped a dry bomb in his Depends which caused him to accidentally send in the wrong signal.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Come on TJ make Okie State pay for not bunting either.

Comment

• Of Course, Okie St just steals second without a play. When you can do that you don't need to bunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X