Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Stats ECU vs RICE: https://statb.us/b/527723

ESPN+ : https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/...d5a#bucketId=1

ECU Starting Root today. Curious if that goes as well as closer-guy yesterday.

ECU kinda ruined their closer in efforts to beat WSU. Threw him twice against us in the regular season double-header, which very clearly led to his injury. And then rushed him back to start against us and he got destroyed.

Comment

• ECU is the home team again. I'm sure they've been the home team more than Rice, so they must go solely by seed?? Which I like in all sports, btw. Make the regular season mean literally anything. And it actually matters in baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
        Just hoping for a 5-hour game, couple of extra innings, and about 300 pitches thrown for each side.
        Rice says, nah, we're swinging early and often. 7-pitch first inning for Root.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          ECU kinda ruined their closer in efforts to beat WSU. Threw him twice against us in the regular season double-header, which very clearly led to his injury. And then rushed him back to start against us and he got destroyed.
          Oh stop it, they are not depleted even though their Fred VanVleet and two other of their best pitching arms are all sidelined.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Wouldn't surprise me if this ends up a high scoring affair that comes down to the final inning.

Comment

• And apparently a strike zone the size of a teacup. At least for Rice. Goodness

Comment

• Actually wouldn't surprise me if it gets lopsided either way, as well. Anything could happen in this match.

Comment

• ECU is off and running. This thing gonna be over early, methinks

Comment

ECU is off and running. This thing gonna be over early, methinks
                    Can Rice hit worth a darn?

Comment

ECU is the home team again. I'm sure they've been the home team more than Rice, so they must go solely by seed?? Which I like in all sports, btw. Make the regular season mean literally anything. And it actually matters in baseball.
                      Also their coach is probably in the van eating Cheetos and surfing Shockernet.

Hi Coach Godwin!

Comment

ECU is off and running. This thing gonna be over early, methinks
                        Eeesh, it might indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Can Rice hit worth a darn?
                          As a general rule, Rice is a crappy baseball team in all ways.

Comment

• ECU's hitting is on fire!

Comment

As a general rule, Rice is a crappy baseball team in all ways.
                              Oof only 164 RPI. I didn't realize they were _that_ bad.

Comment

• 3-0 ECU End1

Rice is going to bring in their GM1 starter from Tuesday. Which is a choice. He was highly effective against ECU, giving up just 2 hits over 6IP. But 84 pitches and 2 days rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X