• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      That strut.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Was really happy to see Jaden Gustafson having a big game today.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          It could be a fun June if they can win a couple more!

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

It could be a fun June if they can win a couple more!
            Man, if we can win one more game it would set up the biggest game the program has had since the Gene Stephenson era ended. It would be great to win on Sunday and advance, but to just to play in a game that truly mattered again would be mind boggling for this fan base.

Comment

• Can't believe I am saying this but I kind of hope ECU wins tomorrow. They would be in their third game in 3 days against us. And 4th game in 5 days. They'd have to be depleted compared with Rice?

Comment

• No way in the world I'd rather see ECU over rice.

ECU can really hit and let's be honest we are now also out of pitching
                Last edited by Cdizzle; May 23, 2024, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  No way in the world I'd rather see ECU over rice.

ECU can really hit and let's be honest we are now also out of pitching
                  Well in soccer or basketball I'd rather take on the best team in the league with no legs, than the worst team in the league with fresh legs. That probably doesn't translate so well in baseball, but maybe a little.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Can't believe I am saying this but I kind of hope ECU wins tomorrow. They would be in their third game in 3 days against us. And 4th game in 5 days. They'd have to be depleted compared with Rice?
                    Rice will have played just as many games. They are the weaker program. ECU is a program that can come back from the loser's bracket and win the tournament.

Comment

Rice will have played just as many games.
                      Rice would have had more rest though, because they didn't play today.

I guess it's irrelevant, we can't control any of that anyway.

Comment

• Not baseball related…also my first effort to cut and paste a video. Apologies if it didn’t go through.

Comment

Miyagi has hope for you.

Comment

Rice is playing tomorrow, while WSU isn't.

The probabilities say Rice gives WSU a better chance of getting to the championship game. But I fully expect ECU to beat Rice tomorrow, so I expect we will see if your hypothesis tested. I rather see them eliminated, and WSU only has to play 1 Saturday game.

Idk. Maybe you call some bomb threats into their hotel, or pull the fire alarm throughout the night, or send them some bad sushi for supper. Use your imagination.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              Was really happy to see Jaden Gustafson having a big game today.

It's tough to be hitting .320 and find yourself odd man out, but that's what happened. But he's stuck with it and he's answered the bell when he got his chances.

Just feels like there are contributions coming from all over right now. Would love it if that crept into the bullpen a little bit.

Comment

Rice is playing tomorrow, while WSU isn't.
                                We're comparing Rice to ECU not WSU. On Saturday Rice would be playing their 2nd game in 3 days, just like us. ECU would be playing their 3rd game in 3 days.

If we lose Saturday morning we will play the same team again later on in the day Saturday. That'd be ECU's 4th game in 3 days. That's a lot.

I don't want to play an extra game though. If Rice gives us the best chance at playing only one, then go Rice. I'm just not sure that's true considering the injuries and number of games ECU is having to play consecutively.

Comment

Working...
                                X