2024 AAC Tournament Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

The coach was ejected. I don't think the player was.
    He was.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
      Devil's advocate. Switch jerseys and tell me that is still an illegal slide.

I remember a little skirmish in Tallahassee back in 2008 because Dusty Coleman made a hard slide that the Noles didn't like. That was just hard-nosed baseball.

Not sure about this one. Trying to be objective.
      Its an illegal slide. I would be embarassed if that was our player. He started the slide ON the base and with the cleats up. There was intent to harm there and unlikely we make the double play anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

The coach was ejected. I don't think the player was.
        Confirmed on radio.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I remember a little skirmish in Tallahassee back in 2008 because Dusty Coleman made a hard slide that the Noles didn't like. That was just hard-nosed baseball.

I was with you until they showed the side angle replay where the ECU runner got his cleat 2 feet off the ground lol

Comment

After further review, I saw the raised cleat. Yeah, that was bad. Deserved ejection and double play.
            78-65

Comment

• Good.. now that player can sit out the next game too.

Comment

• This could get really chippy going forward. Want to see what happens when we get up to bat next inning

Comment

• And they did call the double play.

Comment

• ECU imploding

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Its an illegal slide. I would be embarassed if that was our player. He started the slide ON the base and with the cleats up. There was intent to harm there and unlikely we make the double play anyways.
                      Yep. He was clearly trying to take Rogers out to break up the double play. He had plenty of time to know he needed to start his slide earlier. And keep his cleats down.

Comment

• WTF is Godwin pissed about???

Is he ****ing blind.

Almost feel like we are going to have to bean someone now.

Comment

• Dirty ass pirates. Make sure we remember that slide if they get past Rice tomorrow.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Cleats up. Bush league play by a team that is p!ssed because they’re getting boat raced. F ECU.

Also these announcers are freaking awful. Don’t know who they are but it’s brutal.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                              WTF is Godwin pissed about???

Is he ****ing blind.

Almost feel like we are going to have to bean someone now.
                              Don't need to have anyone suspended for the next game

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

I was with you until they showed the side angle replay where the ECU runner got his cleat 2 feet off the ground lol
                                Yeah, I saw that too, which is what changed my mind. I think it was a view from 3rd base side. Foot clearly up. Good decision by umps.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X